Thoughts

Brooklyn's POV: I'm at home thinking if I should do what Scarlet told me if I should finish myself off I din't thnk tht moving all of this way  would cause all of these sad mager problems I don't thnk tht I should live any longer I know there are medicine pills in the cabinet in the bathroom........ I walk to the bathroom get the pills and run to my room my mom is downstairs cooking dinner. All of a sudden I get a text message........  

           Text says  

                                          I hope tht you have finished urself off already cause if you can't then I could do it                                                                     for you....... 

 Brook texts back                   ? 

Scarlet texts back  

                                                    Your not dead yet!!!!!!!!!! 

Brook's POV: I'm deleting this stupid person off my text message cause she is causing a lot of problems in my home..............  I went ate dinner thought about my problem even more and cried myself to sleep. The next morning I had took a shower and my mom drove me to school and I went and I meet Amelia and we went to class after school she told me she would come to my house and hang later so I walked home. Said hi to my mom. And got the pills popped 7 in my mouth but after I had popped them into my mouth  I don't know who came in cause I passed out all I heard was someone started crying for help on the phone and that was it...........           

GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS