Ch.2 First day

It's my first day of school today and I'm not comfortable with my uniform. My skirt is skimpy, our uniform consists of white long-sleeves which I wear two buttons undone, maroon blazer which I didn't button together, and a necktie but I'm not tying it, I let it loose because I don't know how to tie it.

I can't move freely because of the skimpy skirt, good thing it's an all-girl school so there are no perverted boys.Mom is so happy when I told her that I am already accepted, she even boasted it to our neighbors.

Studying in St. Bernadette means that you have to leave your home because they provide dormitories for all their students. Commoners have their own dormitory and so are the rich ones, we can't share the same building. The elites are living in a mansion because their population is only twenty.

But when it comes to classes we're all the same, we can be seatmates, friends or anything more than that. I just hope that I'm not in the same class with Allison because she's really scary. It's been a week since the registration but I can't still forget her piercing eyes.

Mom insisted on driving me to school since she's on leave.

"Wow" I muttered in amazement when we reached the parking area, it's full of luxury cars while ours is an old Chevrolet Aveo. I still feel lucky though because at least we don't have to commute.

"I will miss you my baby, be sure to visit me every Saturday and Sunday okay?" she said while crying. I sighed heavily before getting out of the car to collect my things in the trunk.

She followed me afterwards. I also feel sad because I'm used to her being around.

"Please don't cry, I'll call you everyday" I said before hugging her tight.

"Ma'am, your room will be on the third floor, room 50th" The student assistant said before heading first to my dormitory with my things.

"I need to go mom, I love you" I kissed her cheeks before running away to catch up with the student assistant.

The student assistant told me to register my name in the reception area and roam around first in the school ground before heading to my room. There are lots of students around and I feel so excited already, I hope I can acquire lots of friends since Missy and some of the elites likes me already.

All of the students are wearing their uniforms properly and they look good on it and I'm the only one who looks untidy. I sighed because I don't want to wear my uniform, it's one of the reasons why I don't want to enroll in a private school.

After almost an hour of wandering, I decided to finally go to my dormitory to check my room. It's really big, each floor have ten rooms and each room have two single beds.

I giggled because it means that I have a roommate and I hope that she's friendly. I don't care about the looks, it's all about the attitude. I prefer Missy though, but unfortunately she's elite so sharing room with her is a dream that will never come true.

I knocked thrice to check if my roommate already arrived, but there's no response so I finally decided to enter, after all it's also my room.

"Hello?" I said, but again no one answered. Our room is very huge, we have a mini pantry and a couch that is good for two people.

The bed on the right side have lots of things so that means it's my roommate's bed. I smiled when I saw my things already piled up on the left side. I'm tired from walking so I decided to sit down on my bed, I closed my eyes afterwards to rest it. I frowned when suddenly the room is filled with jasmine scent.

"Holy cow!" I blurted in surprise when I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful girl looking at me. She's so close to me that we're just inches apart. She's smiling wide, exposing her dimples.