Chapter 14: the man with the monster

the monster isn't like on the picture, I just like the picture but i has his similarities

~starloverrebel out

-----------------------------------------------------

Ezra POV

I was running through the corridors of this dam labyrinth.

Alone.

"Zeb!"

"Sabine!"

I tried ones again but again I got no reply. Only the silence of the maze.

It felt like I was already searching for houres! Where the force could they be?

I was getting frustrated of it.

Suddenly I heard a scream in the distance. Not too quiet and it seems to come from not too far away. Immediately I doubled my speed and went in the direction where I thought the scream came from.

Frankly, I was hoping that it wasn't Sabine or Zeb because that would mean there were in trouble, but ...

I turned a corner and bumped into something so I fell backwards. "Awch!"

Above me I heard a growl. My eyes widened and I slowly looked up at the creature that stood above me. A deep black fur, twice as big as me, a mouth full of sharp teeth and two red eyes staring at me. Again there was a grunt.

I slowly began to slide backwards. "Not who I'm looking for."

The wolf-like creature rises himself up entirely and became even bigger. His long dangerous claws shined in the light.

Just as I was ready to sprint away, it jumped at me. I screamed and knocked out by the creature.

Zeb POV

I waked up.

Tied up at a pole.

Immediately I tried to free my wrists from the ropes.

"Zeb." whispered someone beside me. I stopped my attempts to get free and looked at the person who was tied up next to me.

"Sabine," I whispered back. She would probably have a reason to whisper. "What happened."

"We were captured by that creature. When I woke up, it was curled up and there was a man covered in a white suit. A few minutes ago the head of the creature shot up and it had gone away together with the man. "

Now I saw that someone was missing. "Where is Ezra?"

She shook her head. "No idea." She replied.

"Ah you're both awake." Both of our heads shots to the source of the voice. A man, judging from the voice, in a white armor with yellow symbols stood there. He also had a mask that was placed over his head. At his side was something a little resembled with a lightsaber.

The man came towards us. "Who are you and how did you get in here?"

We were both silent. We couldn't trust that man. Right?

"Are we going to play it that way? Stubborn? Good for me."

He whistled on his fingers. At first nothing happened, but then in the distance, there was a howl of a wolf.

Sabine and I exchanged glances. "I'm normally not a violent person, but about my friend I can't say the same thing. Look, I don't want to harm you in anyway, but I have a job and that is to protect this place and we are going to do that. "

The man turned on, indeed as I thought, a yellow lightsaber. "Look, you have time until my friend comes back to say anything. And my way is much less painful as my friend's."