Chapter one

It's so dark. I'm running down the street, as fast as I can to my house. I run and run until finally I get there. I look around my neighbourhood, it's all quiet and abandon. I walk up the steps, I stop at the door and put my ear against it, listening to see if anyone is home. I step back and open the door, watching it move so slowly. I'm panting, my heart is beating like I run a marathon. I walk in side, the floors creaks while doing so. I walk to the kitchen first to see if there still eating dinner. No one is in there. I hear a noise coming from the living room. I walk in there slowly. I see bodies everywhere my moms, my dads, my brothers. I want to scream but nothing can come out of my mouth.
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I sit up quickly on my bed. I knew that was a dream. I look at the clock and its 3:01 am. God I got to stop waking up like this. I need get over of that night. I get up and walk down into the kitchen. I look in the fridge but find nothing. Looks like I'm going to have to drink water. I grab a cup out of the cupboard and put my cup
under the stream of water. I walk back up to my room and set my cup on my nightstand. I lay down on my bed and slowly slip into darkness.
__________________________
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! School. Another definition of prison. I get up and go to my closet. I grab out Tøp shirt, black leggings and my vans. I brush my because it's really messy when I wake up. I walk down stairs and walk into the kitchen. I walk towards the fridge and notice there's a note.

Dear Katrina,
Me and your father had to go on a trip for work. I'm sorry this is a late notice. The house has to be clean when we get there. We will be gone for a month. No boys allowed in the house while we're gone.
Love,
Mom

That's just great. The went on another trip without me. God I can just feel the love. I grab the note and walk to the garbage to throw it out. I grab an apple on my way outside. I check my iPod to see what time it is. Shit, I got 10 minute till school. I get my earbuds and out the in my ears. I turn on 'A Match into Water' by Pierce the Veil. It's my favourite song by them. Then, I start to run down the road to school.
___________________________
I walk into the parking lot towards the entrance of the school. It's quiet for once because everyone is probably inside. I take out my earbuds and look at the clock again. I am 5 fucking minutes late for class. I run threw the school to get to my homeroom. I knock on the door and walk in looking down at my feet.
"Awww Miss Winters, it's finally nice of you to join us." Mrs. Evans says with sarcastic tone.
"I'm sorry miss this will be the last it will happen." I mumble, still looking down to the ground.

I walk to my desk and sit down. Mrs. Evans starts to talk but I get lost in my own world. I wonder if anyone even cared. If they cared if I ran away or something. I start to right in my journal until I felt my hair being pulled. I turn around to see Danny Trevors, he's Mr. Popular of the school. All of the girls go crazy over him. He probably broke half of the girls hearts in this school. But, none of them care.

"Hey, do you know the answer to question B?" He whispered.
I just stare at him for a few more seconds until I turn around to face towards the front. I heard him mumble 'bitch' but I pushed that aside.
___________________________
The bell rings and I pack up my stuff and book it out of the classroom. I rush to my locker to change my books for my next class.

"Hey, wait up!" I turn around to see Danny jogging up to me.
"I never caught your name." He said panting from jogging.
"I never knew I was suppose to tell you it."I mumbled, while slamming my locker door shut.
"Than I won't stop bothering you until you tell me." He said smirking.
"The name is Katrina, Katrina May Winters." I state matter-o-factly while rolling my eyes.

I turn around to walk down the hall to my next class, but a hand grab my wrist to stop me from doing so.

"What do you want?" I say a bit loud, causing the other students to look at me.
"I want your phone number." He stated.
"I don't even know you." I say getting angry. Who does he think he is? Clearly he cannot take a hint.
"Let me get to know you." He whispered in my ear.
I pushed him back and walked off to my next class.
___________________________

I walk into the cafeteria and walked to my regular table. Jeremy, Debbie and Samantha were already sitting there.
"Hey Kat." Beamed Debbie, Jeremy and Samantha.

Debbie was the type of people you called goth or Emo. She had blue hair with a fringe. She always wore band tees and black. Her was pretty much the only colour she wears. Then there was Samantha, she seemed like the only normal one out of our group. She had blonde hair and always wore it up. She has glasses and is really smart. Then there is Jeremy, he is really hot. His body, his hair, his face, his full lips, and his blue-greenish eyes. Sometimes I wonder why he even hangs out with me.

"Hey guys." I say while forcing a smile for them.
I sat down and stared at the table. I felt like I was being watched. I turn around to see Danny staring at me while some girl was sitting on his lap. I turn around blushing like crazy. So many thoughts were racing through my head. Why would he look at me? What was so special about me?

"Hey Kat? Are you listening?" Says Jeremy.
"Umm to be honest, no I wasn't. Sorry." I say while chuckling.

"It's ok." he smiled warmly. He got up and walk around the table to sit next to me. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. He just chuckles and wrap his arms around me as well. I jump when I hear chairs scrapping against the floor.

I turn around to see Danny, James and Carter walking to my table, all looking angry.

A/N: HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER❤️ AND FOR THE END OF THIS CHAPTER I KINDA WANTED TO DO CLIFFHANGER TYPE IDK BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE REST OF THIS BOOK.❤️

                              :Idekwattpah