Chapter two

I just stare at Danny as he's walking up to me. He looks so sexy when he... Wait, what the fuck am I doing. I should be thinking about him like that. It's very weird. But soon I get pulled out of my thoughts to Danny yanking my out of my chair. He drags me to his table and pushes me down in a chair.

"We need to talk." He stated.
"Umm, what about?" I say with a hint of bitterness.
"About us, duuuh." He says while rolling his eyes.
"Never knew there was an 'us'." I say while getting up to only get pulled back down.
"What I'm trying to say is I don't want you dating anyone. Think of me as a older, overprotective brother. So no dating," He continues,"It's just that I don't want anyone hurting you." He breathes.

"Fine, whatever." Was all I said. I got up and left the table. I walked towards the girls bathroom down the hall.

I step inside and lock the door. I start to cry. All those feelings I kept inside is finally coming out. I slid down the door wishing I was somewhere else. Nobody cared. My parents, my family, and the people at the school. The only people who cares is my friends. They've been there when I had my ups and downs. Sometimes I wonder why there even friends with me.

I get up and look in a mirror. My makeup was all smeared because I was crying. I start to laugh because of how pathetic I am. I wipe my makeup off and applied a new layer.

When I finished, I checked my iPod and see that I'm ten minutes late to class.

I go to the mirror again and stare.
'Your so pathetic Katrina. Nobody likes you anymore. Just go die. No one will notice that your gone.'  Says the voice inside my head.

I go into a stall and sit down on the toilet. I open up my diary and start to write in it.

Dear diary,

I feel so sad today. My life is slowly becoming more broken. Ever since my real parents died, nothing has been the same. I know writing this is pointless, but this is the only way to let my feelings out.

The more I walk around like nothing is happening, I feel like more and more pieces start to go missing. My brother is at college right know. But he won't help with anything. He hates me so much.

My friends don't feel like my friends. I feel like they just hang out with me because they pity me. Because I'm a loser. Because I am alone.

When I look in the mirror,
I see something new.
It's not me, it's you.

I know you don't like me.
I know you just pity me.
I know you want to leave me.
What's stopping you?

I hear voices in the dark,
Loud and clear.
I hear the things they tell me,
Just to get near.

Sincerely,

Me