Chapter Nine - The Party

Hey guys I've got a new chapter for ya. Hope you all enjoy it.

As always if you want to see more updates on what I'm up to please follow me, if you enjoyed this chapter give it a vote, if you have any feedback don't hesitate to comment and add this story to your library to see the updates right as they happen!!

Also I have started writing and posting a new story called 'Let's Start Again'. It's about a guy named Mason and a girl named Gisele who broke up when they were younger and have now been given the opportunity to reconnect again. The first chapter has been posted and I hope you guys have a chance to check it out :)

-

Chapter 9

Scott's P.O.V. (!!!!!)

What the fuck is going on with me?

Does anybody have an answer because I feel like I'm currently in the midst of an outer body experience?

I have never been the type of guy to care about much and anybody could tell you that. I have never taken it upon myself to actively pursue a girl when she isn't interested. Sure most boys like a girl who is a challenge but I've never had to work so hard for it before. Normally I just find a girl who's more than eager to jump into bed with me, get the job done and move on. I wouldn't call myself a jerk because I never lead these girls on, sure I sleep with them but I never promise them anything more than that. I never tell them that they could finally be the one to tame me, or that I'm looking for a relationship with a girl who I can settle down with. That isn't me.

But with Rae Jenner, why the hell did things end up so different?

The whole time I've known Rae there has just been something about her, drawing me in which is something I've never been able to explain. She's a beautiful girl, that's plain and obvious for anybody to see, but there's also something about her as a person which has always drawn me to her.

Sure we're enemies or nemeses or whatever the hell else she calls us, but to me that's always been what I wanted.

When I approached Rae in the party that night ironically I didn't actually want to take her home, sure that was definitely a nice idea but I never actually thought she would go for it. She was sitting on her own and I just wanted to talk to her, push her buttons a little so I could see some of that fire that once again draws me to her.

So yeah I definitely sound like a pussy right now.

But anyways long story short, I was wasted and so was she and I definitely didn't take advantage of her because she got drunk and had sex with me on her own accord.

At first I was hesitant about taking her home which once again makes me sound like a girl but the thought of making Rae feel like another one of my girls made me feel uncomfortable for some strange reason.

It happened and it was great, and our agreement to become enemies with benefits was even better. Spending more and more time with Rae made me realise how stupid our rivalry had been over the years, it had all been unnecessary because in small moments I could see us really bonding and getting along just by talking, the right way.

But, it had never crossed my mind that a girl could completely blindside me the way that she did. That night when she ended things with us as abruptly as she did with a shitty explanation I was beyond pissed. And I couldn't help but think that maybe she was the cold hearted, ice queen that I also jokingly called her.

You can call it whatever you want; my ego, my feelings, whatever that shit fucked me up.

So I did the one thing that I knew I was best at, making a shitty situation 10 times worse.