Chapter Seven.

Joelys P.O.V.

I ran a hand through my long blonde hair. I really want to change its colour. 'Jake?'

'Yeah?'

'Can I dye my hair?'

'Why would you want to dye your hair? Its gorgeous,blonde and long' By now he was running his fingers through it.

'Pleaaase?' I attempted to do the best puppy dog face,i think it worked because he slowly nodded,

'Fine, but not too extreme.' I kissed him on the cheek.

'Thanks Jake you're the best!' I ran out of the house and down to the store. I ended up getting a light brown dye and and light-ish purple. When I arrived home I placed them on my bed and walked over to the vampires room. Yes i went there. 'Hey guys'

Nobody noticed me because they were to busy watching Skip doing something. Its been three weeks since they've been here, not once have they cause us trouble, Ha Jake. Actually, last week they helped us fight off the cullens, so they're doing us good. Once again, ha jake. I had also grown close to them, and still had a thing for Luke. Luckily nobody mentioned when I said i had a crush on one of them since that night so they might have forgotten. Phew.

'Daniel what are you doing?' All of them noticed me this time and turned around. They all were being pretty normal except skip, of course, who was standing, naked, in the middle of the room with a guitar covering his, yano. I covered my eyes and walked out. 'Nevermind' I shouted and ran back over too my room.

Ew,Nightmares forever.

I grabbed the dyes and headed to the bathroom. I did the light brown first and set the timer. I went to go find Jake because, well i have to wait half an hour. 

"Jake?" I shouted, I couldnt find him anywhere! "JAKE!"

"What princess?" I jumped back and hit something rock hard. "Jake you scared me!". I turned,not to find Jake, but Luke.

"Eh,I thought you was shouted me,um sorry" He said,but before if i could reply he had ran. I sighed, turning around again,this time finding Jake standing before me.

"Hey,Whats up?" He asked,leading me to the pup training court. 

"Nothing,just bored."

"You can help with pup training if you want too,I dont mind." 

"Sure" And thats what I did most of the day.

*Jakes POV*

"Joelyyy" one of the youngest pups, Calum, shouted.

"Im coming sweet"

"I drawed you a picture of you and luke!"

I smiled at my younger sister. Shes going to be a great mum. Her hair was finished now, light brown with purple ends, it was neat.

 "Joely im just going to check on the pack house, will you be ok for a minute?" I asked,i knew she would but still.

 Without giving her time to reply i ran to the pack house. But by time i got there,everyone was screaming and running around. 

'WHATS GOING ON?' I shouted, in my alpha voice and everyone froze.

"its joely."

CLIFFHANGER WOOP DE WOOP WOOP. JK I HATE CLIFFHANGERS BUT STILL YES;) ANYWAY I KNOW ALL MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT ATM BUT AS THE STORY PROGRESSES THEY'LL GET LONGER,PROMISE! ALSO SORRY IVE NOT BEEN UPDATING FREQUENTLY BUT IVE BEEN SO BUSY AT SCHOOL UGH.