Memories

So many memories, so many happy times. There's one thing, this very precious moment that makes me quiver everytime it runs through my mind; we were arguing about what seemed to be the the stupidest thing, and I was so anxious. I couldn't figure out what was going on in this fucking disaster, but the one thing I was thinking about is what started how we are today; I let you go..

I didn't sleep that night. I couldn't. Everytime I would close my eyes, I would see the damage in your tears from your golden brown eyes. I felt broken. I felt dead.

Two days went by. I missed you. I missed your voice. I could hear you talking when I sit alone, and it only killed me more. I was sitting there, looking at a photo of us kissing, making happiness fill my tears. I picked up my phone. A message from you. "Im sorry" I looked at the message, wondering what was going through your mind. I simply responded, "Its okay love, everything is fine" not knowing how that would make you feel. Hopefully it made your heart beat faster. Three minutes go by, another message for you. "Can I have a hug and kiss tomorrow, before we go to class?" as if you've been craving it. Instantly, happiness flowed through me. Never had I thought you would want to kiss my lips with your soft, beautiful lips. No hesitation "Of course love, meet me where we usually meet!"

The only thing you said after that "Okay"
I wanted to talk to you, but I didn't know what to say. The disaster was taking over.

The next morning came too, it was cold, but it seemed like there was warmth filling the air. I made sure I woke up fifteen minutes before I usually would. I got dressed, and walked out my door. Usually, I would wait until my bus came, but I wanted to get there early, before you did. I walked fast, and finally made it to the hell hole called school. I walked past everybody, not saying a single word to anyone. Nobody mattered to me at that moment except you. Thinking of you walking down the hallway, I realized I was at the spot I told you to meet me. I set my bag down, and waited;

My eyes were closed, thinking about you, and your golden brown eyes. I look up; there you are. Walking slower than normal. It almost seemed like you were scared. I stood up. You were closer, I could see the golden brown. Without saying a word, you wrapped your arms around me and squeezed tight. Smiling, I wrapped my arms around you, holding you even tighter. You let go and looked into my dark blue eyes; a kiss. Not just a simple kiss, a kiss that made my skin scream. It lasted for a long time. Just that one kiss, and it made everything in me feel like water. You looked at me again, tears rolling down your soft cheeks. You wrapped your arms around me again squeezing harder than before. I felt happiness again. The disaster had stopped for that brief moment.

"I love you"