Chapter 3

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

It Was 12 In The Afternoon And I Was Just Laying Down. I Have To Get Up In A Hour Get Ready For Work. I Really Just Want To Be Lazy Today. I Don't Want To Get Up And Go To Work, But In Order For Me To Get The Weekend Off I Have To Go End. I Just Got Up. I Walked To The Bathroom And Turn The Light On.

I Grab My Make Up Bag And Started To Do My Make Up. When I Was Half Way Done, I Plugged In My Flat Irons. I Really Don't Feel Like Doing My Hair But I Have To Look Presentable. I Looked At My Phone And Saw It Was 12:30. Time Is Going By To Fast, I Do Not Want To Deal With These Folks Mouth.

"Nina I'm Going For My Walk." I Heard My Grandad Say. I Put My Brush Down And Walked Out The Bathroom And Into The Living Room Where He Was.

"Don't Be Long Papa." I Said Getting On Tippy Toes To Give Him A Kiss On The Cheek. He Going Smile And Wipe It Off.

"I Don't Know Where Your Lips Been." He Said Walking Out The Door. He A Trip. I Walked Back To The Bathroom And Finish Getting Ready. Still Not Ready For This, Two More Days Nina. Once I Was Done With Everything I Walked Back To My Room To Put On My Uniform. I Kinda Like Footlocker Uniform, Make Me Look Good. Once I Was Done I Slide On My Shoes And Looked At The Time.

1: 20, I Don't Have To Be At Work Until 2:30. It Take Me 10 Minutes To Get There From The House. Guess I'll Just Go In Earlier. Get This Over With. I Grab My Purse And Keys And Walked Out My Room. I Saw My Grandad Walking In.

"Leaving Already?" He Asked Looking At Me.

"Yea Papa, I'll Call You On My Break, Love You."

"Love You To Nina." I Walked Out The House And To My Tahoe. I Got In And Started It Pulling Off. I Turn The Radio On And They Was Playing That Ran Off On The Plug By Plies. I Start Laughing, It Was Funny Because As The Song Was Going On I Was Thinking About The Video He Be Putting On Twitter Of People Dancing To The Song. They Be Having Me Dying. I Pulled Up At The Mall And Parked My Car. I Grab My Purse And Threw My Keys In If And Got Out.

I Walked In And Towards Foot Locker. I Walked In.

"Afternoon Nina." One Of My Coworkers Said I Just Nodded My Head, Why Do People Feel Like Just Because We Work Together You Know Me. I Don't Talk To None Of These Wanna Be. I Walked To The Back and Clocked In. I Put My These In A Secret Place So Nobody Steal My Shit. It Might Be Camera But They Slick With They Shit. I Walked From The Back And To The Front. I Walked Around Just To Seem Like I'm Doing Something.

Some People Walked In And I Really Didn't Feel Like Been Bother, But Everyone Else Was Occupied. I Walked Up To Them With A Smiled On My Face.

"Hey Welcome To Footlocker, Do You Need Any Help Finding What You Came In For Today?" I Asked Looking At All Them. It One That Was Fine. Brown Skin, Dimples And Dreads Lord He Have Dreads That Is So My Weakness.

"Yea You Can Help Is With Them Digits." One Said, He Was Brown Skin With A Bottom Grill. I Smiled.

"You're Not My Type, Sorry." I Said Looking At Him. They Chuckles.

"You Can Help Me, I Need A Pair Of Nike Boots In A Size 16." The One With The Dreads Said. I Smiled And Walked Away From Them.

Khalil P.O.V

Shawty In Foot Locker Is A Cutie, I Might Just Have To Get Them Digits. E-dog And His Dumb Ass Approach On Women.

"She A Cutie, Ain't She?" E-dog Asked As I Sat Down Waiting For Her To Come Back.

"Hell Yea, So Hop Off That One She Mines." I Said Looking At Him. He Laughed.

"Whatever Nigga It's Plenty Of Other Girls Just Like Her." He Said Walking Over Towards One Of The Other Girls. She Came Back And Gave Me The Shoes.

"Is That All For You Today?"

"Yea Shawty, That's All." I Said Getting Up.

"Ready To Check Out?" She Asked Looking At Me. Damn Shawty Is Somethings But I Gotta Play It Off Cool.

"Yea." She Walked To The Register And I Follow. Shawty Got A Booty. Woah Let Me Stop. She Rung My Shoes Up And Bagged Them.

"That Will Be 92.43." She Said Looking At Me. I Pulled Out A Hundred Dollars And Gave It To Her. She Checked It With The Maker And Put It In The Cash Register Taking Out My Change.

"7.57 Is Your Change Come Again." She Said Handing Me My Bag Money And Receipt.

"I Will Nina." She Was Lil Taking Back By Me Knowing Her Name But Looked Down At Her Name Tag And Smiled. I Chuckles And Walked Away.

"Come On." I Said To The Other I Don't Why They Even With Me. I Just Had To Come Get These Shoes Because The Damn Dog Ate My Other Ones That Was At The Trap. We Walked Out Of Footlocker And Back To My Car. I Got In Right Along With These Fools.

"Did You Get Shawty Number?" E-dog Asked. I Started The Car And Pulled Off.

"No I Didn't, I Wasn't About To Blow My Cool." I Said Stopping At The Stop Sign. He Smack His Lips.

"Nigga You Weak When It Come To These Girls I Swear, It's Like You Get Pussy."

"I'm A Pussy Because I Don't Fuck Everything With A Pussy, Y'all Niggas Just Dumb And Fuck Anything With Two Legs And A Fucking Pussy, Me I Gotta Get To Know A Person Before I Stick My Thing Up In There." I Said Pulling Off And Heading To The Trap, These Niggas Not Going Learn Until Somebody Get Pregnant Or They Catch Somethings. They Only Sleep With A Girl And Never Call Her Back. Except Money He Bout The Only Person That Got One Fuck Buddy And That's My Sister, Yea I Know They Fuck From Time To Time But That Them. I Can't Stop Her For Doing What She Doing She Grown. Money Know How I Am About My Sister, So They Good.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack