Chapter 8

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Khalil P.O.V

"So What You Say, Can I Invest In Your Shop?" I Asked Nina As We Sat In The Kitchen Eating Breakfast. She Looked Up At Me.

"You Really Want To Help Me With This?"

"Yes, I Want To Be There For You Nina, We Can Get Your Dream To Come True, Don't You Want That, I Don't Know What Else To Do With The Money I'm Making." I Said Sitting My Fork Down Looking At Her. She Sat Her Down.

"Fine, You Can Invest In It, I Already Got The Building, But This Going Be A Lot Of Money You're About To Invest In."

"I Got All You Need To Do Is Get The People Ready To Come Make Your Dream Shop Become True." She Smiled, So Did I. I Know She Not Going Try And Skip Out On Me. I'm Just Trying To Show Her She Can Trust Me. I Got Up And Grab My Plate And Hers.

"I'll Wash The Dishes." Nina Said Getting Up. I Looked At Her.

"You Don't Have, You're A Guess I'm My House, I Got In, You Can Go Watch Tv Or Explore." She Smiled.

"You're Unbelievable." I Smiled And Started On The Dishes. Once I Was Done I Grab My Phone To Call Suga. I Put It Up To My Ear Hearing It Ring.

"Wassup Rage?"

"How Everything Looking At The Trap?"

"Tight, Everything Good, You Coming In Today?"

"Yea I'll Be There In A Hour, Keep Doing What Y'all Doing."

"We Got You." I Hung Up The Phone And Put It In My Pocket. I Went In Search Of Nina, My House Not That Big So I Know She Not Far. I Walked Upstairs And To My Room. I Walked In And Saw Her Wrap In A Towel. I Walked Up Behind Her And She Jumped.

"You Like Scaring Me, Or Somethings?" She Asked Turning Around.

"Yea I Like How That Pretty Face Of Yours Look."

"You're Corny." She Said Smiling At Me.

"Corny And Cute, Now I'll Let You Finish Getting Ready, I'm About To Go Get Ready." I Said Walking To My Closet. I Turn The Light On And Start Looking For Something To Wear. I Grab Some Black Jeans And A Black Shirt With My Black Air Force One. I Walked Out The Closet And To My Dresser Going To Grab Some Boxers. I Looked At Nina And She Was Just Standing There In Her Bra And Panties. I Smiled.

"You Going Go Shower Or You Going Keep Get Turned On By My Body." She Said Turning Around. I Couldn't Do Nothing But Stare. She Walked Toward Me And Kissed My Lips. She Pulled Apart And I Looked At Her.

"Go Shower Boo" She Said Going To Sit On The Bed. I Watched Her Every Move, I Was Stuck. I Soon Got My Feet To Move And I Walked To The Bathroom. I Turn The Shower On And Took My Clothes Off. Woah Lord That Girl Got My Mind Gone.

..................

Me And Nina Walked In The Trap And The Dogs Just Start Barking And Running Up To Her.

"Oh My God Khalil If You Don't Get These Fucking Dogs." She Said Grabbing My Arms. I Looked At Her And Snapped My Fingers.

"E, I Know You Got Them Out, Now Come Get They Ass." I Said Looking At E-dog, This Nigga Be Fighting Them, Crazy Ass Nigga. He Got Up And Came And Got Them. I Grab Nina Hand And Looked At Her.

"You Cool Now?"

"Yea I Just Don't Like Animals, I Swear I Don't." She Said Looking At Me.

"Well Come On I Gotta Go Handle Somethings." I Said Leading Her Downstairs. I Walked In The Dungeon And Saw Suga And Money.

"What's Going On?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"Oh Nothing At All Khalil, But One Thing, I Need Half A Mill By Friday." Benny Said Walking Into The Light.

"What The Fuck Nigga, I Don't Own Your Ass Shit, What You Need To Do Is Get The Hell Up Out My Trap, And Don't Come Back." I Said Walking Towards Him. Benny Is The Person We Used To Buy From But This Nigga Start Getting Money Hungry And Turn On Us. You Can't Kill This Nigga Because He Got To Many Damn People On His Team And If He Dead We Dead. He Start Laughing.

"Khalil Nigga You Still Own Me For 12 Kilo Of Dope, If I Don't Have My Money You And Your Lil Posse Is Dead, Got It." He Said Walking Out The Dungeon.

"Fuck You."  I Looked At Nina And At These Niggas. I Dropped My Head, I Do Not Want To Go Through This Shit With This Man.

"What You Gone Do Khalil?" Suga Asked.

"We Just Going Have To Kill This Nigga Before He Kill Us, We Gotta Watch Our Back To, Come On Nina Gotta Get You Home." I Said Grabbing Her Hand. We Walked Back Upstairs And Out The Trap. We Got Back In My Car And I Looked Around. I Started It And Pulled Off. This Nigga Benny About To Get What's Coming.

Nina P.O.V

I Never In My Life Saw Somethings Like That. I Never Thought Getting Involved With A Thug You Will Have To Watch Your Back And Be Alert. I Looked At Khalil And Saw He Was In Deep Thought. That Scared The Ish Out Of Me No Lie. He Start Mumbling Stuff And I Just Stay Quiet That's Best Right.

He Pulled Up At My House And Looked At Me. I Looked At Him. He Leaned Over And Kissed My Lips. It Was So Sincere So Sweet And Soft. We Pulled Apart And I Smiled.

"I'll Have Somebody Drive Your Car Over, I'll Call You Later." He Said.

"Ok, I'll Be Waiting." I Said Getting Out The Car. I Walked Up To My Door Unlocking It. I Walked In And Saw My Grandad On The Couch.

"Hey Nina, Had Fun Away From Home?" He Asked Not Looking At Me. I Shook My Head And Walked And Sat Down.

"Sure I Did Grandad, Now What You Got Up Your Sleeve, Don't Try And Beat Me, I Didn't Do Anything Wrong."

"I'm Not Going Beat You Just Hope You Making The Right Decision Nina, I Don't Want To See You Hurt Or Raising A Child On Your Own Like Your Mom Did." He Said Finally Looking At Me. I Looked At Him.

"I'm No Papa, I Love You." I Said Getting Up And Kissing His Cheek.

"Love You To." I Walked To My Room And Shut The Door. I Laid Down And Just Thought. My Grandad Really Got Me Thinking Now. I Can Trust Khalil I Hope At Least.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack