This is just the start

Zaphyra was alone as the carriage was going down a dirt part, she fixed her hood so it was hiding her face. She looked at a letter that laid beside her, she picked it up 'I never got to read it all the way...' She looked out the window and then back to the letter.

Dear Ms. Zaphyra,

I heard you were the best in the world, but yet you never talk, or tell people your name, you just write it down and leave, but you knows this because you're the one who does this. I am willing to pay you a lot of money to go to my dear father's place and make sure it is safe for my family to move in. My name or who I am, will soon be known once I come to pay you for your work. I know you make people pay a lot and money is nothing short in my family, just give the driver of the carriage what you want and I will put the money aside for you. People say my father's house is the grounds of the Devil and I want people to see it is not and they are crazy. Please do this for me and if you do a great job you will be paid more than what you can do with.

Zaphyra put the letter in her bag that sat next to her on the floor of the carriage, and sighed. She looked out the window 'Looks like it is going to be a while...' She had gone in her bag for a book and started to read it. After what felt like days to her, she showed up to the house, there was a man in black on his knees, what made it look like he was praying, some nuns were there too. She got out of the carriage walked over to the man handing him the paper with the pay amount on it. He nods then rides off. She looked at her bag, then her sword, it had a white holder, and a silver handle. She started to the place not caring to talk to the people who hear them talk. "What is that person doing!?" One of the nuns yelled, Zaphyra slipped her mask over her face to hide it even more.

After an hour of walking around the place, she walked backed to the people to find a place to sleep for the night before the work. She walked passed them, she can hear them whisper "Does he know the place is not safe?" She sighed at this.

She found a tree, she throw her bag up into the tree and jumped in it. She open her bag to eat some burned bread she had. She loved burned bread, it was easier to take with and did not go bad as fast as normal bread. She pulled her hood over to use the shadow to hide her face, then pulled her mask down to eat. 'I don't care how much they pray it is not the place... It was the person who own that was bad...' She heard of the house she was at, she got letters from the town begging her to come and kill the man who was in it and burn the place down, but she did not care for it till now. But why now? Why did she come from her home to this place?

"You have to be the person we are waiting for!" She looked to her side seeing a young male, with black hair, and green eyes smiling at her. "We have been waiting for a day or two, we are unable to go in till you showed up... The man who asked us to be here made sure we knew that." She nods, she pushed her bag off the tree, and then leans back like she was falling, as she landed on her feet she grabbed her bag from the ground then walked off to find a new tree.

Some of the men were drinking and laugh, one of the men was not happy she showed up late and not said a thing to them when she got there. He put his arm around her neck "Hey doll face~!" She can smell how bad he was, she pulled her mask up to block some of the smell "We have been waiting for so long for you, we have families, and we miss them... So next time you show up come talk to us first." A male runs up.

"Leave her alone!"

"Shut up you dumb ass maga!"