She will be okay

The black hair male was back, she looked at the male, and he looked down and shut up. She looked at the warrior 'Oh just cause you in the front lines you can think you're better than everyone!?' She dropped her bag, grabbed the warrior's hand, she flipped him and pinned him to the ground. She drawn her sword and put at the back of his neck. Everyone looked over to see what was going on. Zaphyra did not let the warrior have any room to fight back. 'Drunken ass hole...' She lightly cuts his neck leaving a Z on his neck. She get him go and put her sword away. She grabbed her bag and walked off. Everyone watched her walk off. The maga walked over to the warrior who was holding his neck to stop the blood flow "Don't stand there! Heal me!" The maga looked at Zaphyra as she walked off.

"Help yourself!"

"You fucker!"

The warrior got up, draws his sword, flying at the maga ready to attack him. Zaphyra was in his face now, she grabbed his face and slams him on the ground. All the fighters got up ready to kill her, she kneels down by him with a whisper she said something to him and he can only hear "Touch him, and I will kill you myself." She got up and walked over to the maga. The warrior had a look of horror in his face as he slowly got up and looked at Zaphyra. Everyone knew that she said something to someone, she means. Everyone watched as Zaphyra put her hand on the maga's back and walked off with him. The warrior laid on the ground to scare to move.

"Um... Thanks for the save... I am Chris." The male smiled at her. She just nods to him letting him know she heard him. She started to clean her sword. "Umm.... I heard you're a god in a way.... is it true?" Zaphyra was the Ruler of Heaven but she never said a thing so she knew it was a story going around. She did not move "I heard you're a great fighter, people say they see wings coming out from your back when you start to move fast, and that you're blade is like a white light... I am glad to fight with a powerful warrior like you... the other don't like me because I can only do spells..." Chris started to zone out why he was talking, Zaphyra put her hand on his head. He looked up at her "Sorry." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

She pat his head and let him rest. She walked around the camp making sure people were sleep. She did not sleep so she was able to read, bath, and other stuff, but she had a group to look out for now. She looked down from the top of the tree seeing the fire slowly dying.

In the morning Zaphyra got ready, she had taken her cape off and made sure it was in her bag. It was weird for people to see a white dress, with heels and white wings tattooed to her back. The man looked at her "She is not the same seeing her with the dirty ugly tan cape on...." The men were talking to each other. She removed her mask, then placed it in the bag. The men saw a golden-blonde hair woman for them, with purple eyes. She pinned her hair back and looked at them, then walked past them.

They were in shock to see a lovely lady like her being a warrior, Chris runs over to her. "Zaphyra, may I talk to you!?" She looked at him and nods, then wave him to follow her. She was going to look around one more time. The man and nuns were back praying, when they saw her they freaked out "DEMON!!" "THIS WOMAN IS A WARRIOR!?" "GET HER OUT!!" Chris looked at her, she did not get mad or looked bothered. "SHE IS A WOMAN OF LUST!!" Zaphyra looked at them, then made a white light appear scaring them away. Chris felt her magic powers, it was calm and peaceful, but yet powerful. 'How can she be this powerful and only use a sword?" Zaphyra looked at Chris giving him a look. "Oh sorry, ummm why do you fight?" She smiled knowing what he was trying to do. Make her talk. She just started to walk, Chris followed "Was it because you want to find freedom from the darkness in the world?" She had shaken her head no. "Oh okay, that was it because you saw your family die?" She looked at him then turned back to keep walking, Chris nods knowing he said something wrong. She looked at the house and looked back seeing the warriors getting closer to them.

Zaphyra walked to the door and kicked them open. She stands at the door as a ghosts flies at her "GET OUT!!!" The ghost yelled, yet Zaphyra did not move. The ghost got in her face looking in her eyes "ANGEL!! DIE!!!" Zaphyra put her hand in the ghost "Dinok do hin sil ahrk krii pruzah ko hi. Laag ko ausul mahfaeraak." Chris was in shock to hear the words she said, and even more shocked when he was the ghost scream and try to attack Zaphyra then turn to dust falling to the ground. Chris looked at her "I thought ghosts...." He was in shock from it.

Zaphyra looked at him "Dreh hi mindok fos Zu'u los sahgaat?"

He nods "Yes... I do..."

She smiled at him and saw the warriors walked over. Chris turned around "You missed it, Zaphyra turn a ghost into dust and ...."

"Ghost cannot be turned to dust, you are as dumb as you look... Look she is a woman don't let her body do not let her looks throw you threw a ring... Dumb ass." He walked ahead. Zaphyra crossed her arms she was going to tell them to stop, but let them fall through the floorboards. She looked at Chris and walks over to the hole and kneels down seeing the men in pain "Donth niin zek, fix fos nust broke, ahrk vahraan niin nol faaz." A light appears around every one of the men, and pulled them in the air. The floor fixed itself and the light laid them on the ground and she walked pasted them. Chris close behind.