2

Once we got back to the house I went up to my old room. It looked just the way I left it. Justin Bieber posters on the wall, All black bed set, gray wall, dirty clothes on the floor. It's been three years and not one this has been moved. I plop down on my bed and smile. Everything felt right, but one thing.Kat.I forgot to call her. I get my Mac out and FaceTime her.

Ring
Ring
Ring

No answer. I try again. Still no answer.

Kat🙃
Pax-hey I got back home
Pax-Kat....

I set my Mac on the ground and rocked back and forth thinking of all the bad things that could have happened. My eyes squeezed shut as my door opens.

"One of the guys from 5quad is coming over for a day or two. He just moved back from NC." Zach says while FaceTiming someone.

"Ok." I open my eyes and look at Zach.

"Wait who is that?" The voice asks.

"My sister dumb ass." Zach roles his eyes and walks out.

On his way out I see two green eyes on the screen everything else was a blur.

Kat-sorry I was in the shower
Pax-don't scare me like that
Kat-I'm going out with Liam I'll txt you when I get home
Pax-❤️ ok

I sig in relief and lay down. It was getting late and mom was cooking dinner. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

Baby Bro🙄

Zach-my broadcast wants to see you...
Pax-I look like a potato
Zach-no you don't just come here

I groan and walk over to his room. He was sitting on the floor talking to his iPad. I sit next to him and smile.

"Guys this is my sister Athena but most of you know that." He rest his head on my shoulder.

"Sup guys."

She is so pretty
She looks a lot like Zach
How old is she?
Are they dating!!!!

"He just said I was his sister, and I'm 20."

After a few minutes I go downstairs to eat while Zach finishes his broadcast. I haven't seen my stepdad since I got here. I grab my plate and run up to my room. While I eat I watched Skins on Netflex . After a few episodes I was asleep.