3

Jasper scratched at my door. I was used to it. He would do this every morning. I just close my eyes and try to drowned out all sound.

"Athena!" Zach yelled from his room.

I whimper and role off the bed, making my way to his room.

"What do you ant child?" I peek my head into his room.

"Everyone is going to be gone for like three days."

"Ok...why do I care?" I lean against his door.

"My friend from yesterday will be here soon." He turned to face me.

"ok well I'm going to back to bed."

I walk back over to my room and close the door. It was almost noon so I put on some music and look for some clothes. Once I find the outfit I walk over to the bathroom with my music still playing.

"Hi." Someone says from behind me.

I turn around to face a girl about Zachs age.

"I'm Addi, zachs girlfriend. You must be Athena." She smiled at me.

" She smiled at me

"Yeah whatever." I close the bathroom door and turn on the hot water.

Girlfriend? And it had to be Addi Cole. Aka my ex boyfriends little sister. I strip from my clothing and get in the shower. The hot water hits my back and I sigh. All I could think about was the beautiful green eyes I saw yesterday. I tried to get it out of my head but I couldn't.

"Hey My friend is here so don't come out naked." Zachs muffled voice from behind the door says.

"Or I mean you could...ow" he sounded older then Zach. "You didn't have to hit me."

I giggle and finish taking a shower and put on my outfit.

And apply some lipstick.  I fix my hair and sigh. After just standing there for a few minutes I finally walk out. Everything was quite. I slowly walk to my room and grab my old penny bored. Memories of Devon and I flood my head. I close my eyes and a few tears slip out. I drop the penny bored and wipe away my tears. Just thinking of him hurt me, what if I saw him. What would I do? Run into his arms and forgive him for the 50th time, or punch him in the face and walk away. Zach laughs downstairs and I walk down there. He was on the couch with Addi. His friend  wasn't there.

"Where's your other friend?" I ask and sit on the couch next to them.

"Could you like, leave." Addi gave me a bitchy look.

"Um could you get out of my house." I smile at her.

"Athena Stop." Zach glares at me.

"It's not my fault I know how all the Coles are." I get up and start to walk away.

"And how is that?" Addi asks.

"They are cheaters. Your brothers are, your sister, mother, all of them. Zach I don't care if you really want you heart broken."

"She is different Athena." Zach looks at her.

"Whatever I'm leaving." I walk out the front door and see someone getting something out of the trunk of a car.

I start walking down the sidewalk when they say something.

"Hey your Athena...Zachs older sister right."

I stop "who's asking?" I don't turn around

"I'm his friend, Nick. The one staying for a few days."

I turn around to meet his green eyes. The green eyes from the FaceTime call. He smiles showing off his dimples.

"Oh." I smile back and bite my lip. "I didn't know Zach had friends older then Riley." I look down.

"Well yeah like two I guess. We aren't friends, we are family."

I walk towards Nick "cute."

"I'm 21 by the way." He runs his hand threw his hair.

"20."

"Man I was hoping to take you out for a drink." He asks disappointed.

"Awe well that sucks."I lean against his car. "I mean we could still drink."

"It's noon."

"Oh true." I sigh.

"Well Zach is probably making out with Addi so you want to go somewhere?"

"Like?" I raise my eyebrow.

"The outlets?"

"Sounds fun to me." I get in his car and buckle up.