8

I get up and chase Zach. 

"You little shit." I yell and he laughs.

He slams his door still laughing. I open it and look around. I open the closet and see him with a wired mask on.

"Zachary Reed Clayton is not here at the moment can i take a message." He giggles.

"Well yes kind sir, tell him i need to speck with him after he finishes broadcasting." I slam the door and laugh.

I start walking down the stairs and see Nick in the kitchen. 

"Um sorry about that." he scratches the back of his neck.

"Its fine, i mean i did kiss back why are you apologizing." I laugh and sit on the counter. 

"Its just, your my best friends sister." he looks at me.

"Yeah she is." zach hops down the stairs and sits next to me.

"Zach im s-" Nick started but got cut off.

"Chill, its fine man. I figured it would happen. i mean i am part of a pretty sexy family." Zach 'flips' his hair.

"True that." I high five him. 

"What did you want to talk about Pax." He looks up at me. 

Nick walking into the living room and i sigh.

"Addi Cole." I look at him confused. 

He looks down at his hands. 

"Like for real man. I dated her brother, you know how that turned out. Riley dated her older sister, once again. another cheater. Her mom slept around with so many guys while married to her husband of 18 years. I just dont want you to end up hurt like me and riley. Plus you dont act the same when your around her. You act like a dick tbh. Thats not the real you. I want the real zach 24/7. Not ome fake dick. Be you man and if she dont love you for you dump her ass before you get cheated on because she is bored of you. Remember Jackson, she cheated on him; and zane." I look at him. "What about that Ariel girl you talk to all the time. The way you look at her when you call her on broadcast is not the same way you look at Addi." I jump down and stand in front of him.

He looks up at me. "I feel like anyone i date just wants it for the follows, plus i dont even think ariel likes me. and if she does she is getting big, what if she ends up dumping me for some bigger guy because my numbers are still low." A tear roles down his cheek.

"Zach, you getting huge. i remember walking around with you when you came to visit me a few months back and people would stop and ask for picture. We got stopped about 8 times that day. dont be saying shit about your numbers i have been on social media just as long and i dont have nearly as many followers as you on anything." i push my hair out of my face. "Ditch addi, fuck her. call ariel right now and fucking tell her how you feel or i will." 

I walk into the living room and sit on the couch next to nick. "you go sister." he smiles.

I laugh and look down.   "I just want the real zach all the time. thats the best zach."

dont know what just happened but it did lol