Chapter 2: Summer Fun

Maria's pov
I woke up from the clapping and I decide to clap too. "What are we clapping about?"I murmured to Lily.
"They finished their performance,"She said to me. Then the assembly was over,everyone stood up and stretched. I first thought they were giving a standing ovation. But,thats just stupid me. As I was getting out of my seat.Six graders came and squished me. Again..

-4:00PM-
I finally got out of the crowd, I was searching for Lily. Then, I saw a girl with long black hair near the girls bathroom so, I waved at her, trying to get her to see me. When she finally saw me I went back to our lockers, and she followed. We picked up our backpacks and headed out.

"Lily I'm going home now bye! I will call you in the summer or let's hangout,"I said.

"Mhm I'm walking home with you,"

"No it's okay! You have your own time,"

"Maria we've been friends for 3 years!"

"Okay fine then, let's go home,"I said with a smile.

-AT HOME-
We walked home.Then, I opened the door with my keys.
"Hey mom!"I shouted

"Oh welcome back Marie, "She yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh how are you Lily?"She said walking to the living room.

"I'm very good,"She replied before leaving the door.                                                                                                                                                                                     My mom and I went to the kitchen. She open the fridge and gave me Panda Express. Then I placed it in the microwave, while it cooks we talked. She asked me about my grades. I couldn't care less. It's summer for god's sake.

-NIGHT TIME-

I finally finished my orange chicken from Panda Express. Now I' m just reading my favorite books. While listening to One Direction songs. I'm a secret fan girl.

-2 DAYS LATER-

During summer, we had tons of fun. We went to a few water parks, and went to Los Angeles. I also called my friends and ate ice cream. I also had went to a couple sleepovers at Lily's. But most importantly no homework, I only have to study for a book. A refresher for 8th grade or something like that. Also, I went shopping with my brother. My older brother,Anthony. He's in college and he loveeesss soccer. Soon he'll be the next David Beckham.

-DAD'S FUNERAL-
It's time for my dad's funeral. We wore black shirts and black pants. When we got there, mom bought flowers. She place the flowers right next to the grave. I also put a home-made clock my brother and I made at 4:05. The time he died. We cried so long. My eyes went puffy and red. And sore. I finally stopped but continued when I saw my mom crying more than I did. I soon began crying more harder, I have never felt this pain in my whole life... When it started raining we had to go. Only a few people came. But, my family and I decided to leave.

-AFTER 4 DAYS-
I was feeling a little bit better. But my eyes still hurt like I have just broken a bone. Lily went to my house for dinner tonight, she gave me more books like Twilight even though I like reading, its takes me away from reality to a whole new world.
After dinner Lily left. I studied with my reading book that is due in the beginning of 8th grade.
I was too lazy to read it so I listened to it in audible,while brushing my teeth.

-A FEW MONTHS LATER-

So now it's almost back to school time.

I bought some pencils for tomorrow and other shizzz...

Then, I simply went to sleep.

• Authors Note •
This story is fake. The first parts will just be about middle school. But, later on she'll continues going to High School.