Chapter 5. Last Day Of Middle School

-WHERES MY BAG OF POPCORN?-
Maria's pov
I opened the door with my keys. I saw Anthony and Lacey sitting together watching a movie. I quickly stopped starring and said hi to mom. But Lacey said hi to me, I ignored. In my room I dropped  everything on my bed. Then I organized them. A few minutes I was hungry. So I went outside and try finding my bag of popcorn. I searched everywhere. Then Anthony came out.

"What are you searching?"he asked
"My bag of leftover popcorn." I answered.

"Ohh that bag, sorry I think I killed it haha..." He laughed.

"What the f? Did you ate my bag of popcorn?" I said.

"Um that's not your bag of popcorn, hahahaha it's just a bag for the whole family." Anthony said.

"Ugh whatever,"I grabbed a bag of potato chips.

-WHAT THE FREAK?-
I wanted to throw a tantrum like a kid because I knew Lacey acted but I couldn't. So I just rest for a bit. Then I did my homework. After homework I texted Lily.

Lily:: Call me?
Me:: Can't I'm too stressed😂
Lily::ok
Me::what happened?
Lily:: Ugh
Lily:: Laura stepped on my new Adidas(The white and black ones) and made fun of my clothes:((
Me:: tell the teacher
Lily:: welp I can't because Mr. Le said I'm supposed to solve my own problems.
Me:: Ok, anyways I gtg bye

-4:30-

Then I went to the library to pick up my books. I saw Jenn there too. So I talked to her.
Meanwhile, Jordan And Kevin fist-bumped me.

"Hey guys?"I asked
"Weren't you suppose to be in gym class?"

"No Mr. Le said the class job is going to be Lily's" they answered .
Then I left.
6:00 I went home.

-2 weeks later-
I was sitting in my seat daydreaming. About that girl who stoled my brother. Actually NOT! Because he always pranks me, hah,

"Miss Rose why are you grinning?" Ms. Shasta asked.

"Oh huh I was thinking bout-"

"Just focus on our lessons right now,"she interrupted.

After class. I saw Laura making out with Ryan. I glad I won't see her in high school.
"What are you looking at dumbass,"she turned to me.
"Babe just don't worry about that girl." Ryan called.

I quickly ran to Lily. "Dude I almost got in a mess again with Laura." I said.

"At least she won't be in high school with us," Lily said.

-1 week later-
As days past I'm starting to feel more relaxing because it's almost summer but at the same time, high school. Today I woke up, poured myself some cereal. I grabbed a donut from the box. Then Anthony and Lacey came out. I remember Anthony is starting his first day working in McDonald.

"Finally!" I thought
He kissed Lacey on the lips and hugged her. Then Lacey fixed him. I was about to puke.
"Stop kissing and go start work!"I demanded.
"Okay bye mom ,Lacey ,and Maria!"he said.

-AT WORK-
Anthony's pov
Whenever I kiss Lacey I always have the feeling something is wrong. She always kiss me but doesn't look me in the eye. Now I'm in the bus. Lacey was texting me and at the same time Maria. But I replied to Lacey first.

Lacey:: hey babe are u in the bus right?
Me:: yep

Maria:: bro did you bring breakfast?
Me::yesssssss

Lacey:: I love u
Me:: Luv u 2

---

Maria's POV

I texted my brother. He replied me 20 secs later. I wonder if he texted  Lacey first. I went outside to watch TV. Somehow Lacey is already there.

"Umm?"I said trying to let her notice me. Then I grabbed the remote and change the show to Pretty Little Liars.

"Maria that's rude!"she said.

"I don't care!" I screamed.
She stood and walked to Anthony's room.
"Uh huh that's not even your room,"I said popping  the words.
"Maria why are you so mean to me? What I never do anything to you,"

"What's going on guys? Mom asked.

"Nothing's going on." I closed the TV.
I went to my room and locked the door.

-AT DINNER-
Anthony came back from work, everybody start asking him about his first day of work. Lacey kissed him on the lips. Then we ate dinner.

"How long is she going to live here?"I  blurred.

"2 more weeks Marie," Anthony said.

"Ugh" I whispered.

---
Today my day started out good. Woke up didn't see Lacey in my bathroom. I realized today is the last day of 8th grade! I quickly grabbed my sandwich and ran out.  I stopped at Lily's house and we both walk to school.