Chapter 7: The damned and the wierd!

Jen's prospective
~
Well mother fucking shit who knew the guy I love is a freaking werevamp (a.k.a werewolf half vampire) , Thank god they don't look like werewolves from underworld that shit is nasty! "Whats going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Ace asks while laying down beside me, a few hours ago he told me about himself being a werevamp and now he asks what's going on this unholy head of mine! "Just thinking about the future." I said ya in the future your going to get a slap in back of the head ... oh trust me I would've let my snoby side out on his ass but I'm guessing since he's a werevamp that he has a really bad temper so I'm keepin' quite.
He's eyes change, they are glowing molten blue but he wasn't mad.
Dang he's horney, I was half tempted to laugh, but then he growled
Yup I'm getting my ass outa bed, I got up and walked to my closet to get ready for school when Em... who was in her under wear walked in and then screamed when she saw Ace on my bed shirtless I might add he snapped his head over to look at her when he released she was in her under wear. He blushed and looked away, this time I laugh and I was silenced when Em yelled, "What the hell man, first do not put on a shirt because dude ur smoking hot but seriously WHAT THE MOTHER PEARL IS GOING ON!" I looked at her face.... holy shit her eyes are glowing and there was glowing markings down her arm, Ace saw it two he was beyond shocked. Em was getting angrier by the second, "Chick calm the fuck down and look in the mirror!" I yelled she stoped and went to the mirror and let out a holy shit bloody Mary scream. "Oh my god what is going on!" Em shouted she looked at me and Ace he still looks like he's going to fate, I snap my finger in front of his face and he comes out of his trip to la la land. "Em I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise me that you won't scream or go on a sicko streak!" Ace said sternly he's alpha talking great! What is going on now!

Aces prospective
~
I tried to stay as calm as I could because Em was a shadow but if she didn't calm down now she would turn into a demon, which could be bad for all of us, including Jennifer which that will make me go all crazy ass alpha mode which also will not be good. "Em I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise me that you will try to stay calm!" I did my alpha voice again damnite! She looked between us and took a deep breath and held her hands up in surrender,"Can I get dressed before you Jack slap information?" She said with a sly voice ... I wanted to growl but I held it back and nodded...I put a shirt on, then I grabbed Jennifer hand and went in the living room and sat down and waited for Em to get dressed. She came back, "OK give me it to me straight no sugar coating no nothing got it." She said at first I thought this was a bad idea then I thought of kindle.... that's why he was staring at her... she's his mate holy shit fuck their mates well this is going to kill me to tell them. "Ok... Em your a your a shadow, which means you have special powers but if you lose your temper in the first month there is a fifty-fifty chance that you'll tern into a demon... a demon was like the one you saw at the park when you were drinking tequila." I smirked remembering when I saw them and when the demon was going to attack them thank god Jace threw the knife and killed it before me or kindle did that would be a lot of explaining and so forth.. Both Em and Jennifer were both shocked there mouths were dropped open.. I looked back at Em she looked like she was going to say something that would probably would make her mad I growled loudly her face turned form mad to scared she let out a shriek before jumping behind the coach...SLAP! My head was went downwards then a loud growl which was close to an animal growl, I snapped my head to see my mate with glowing eyes and an angry face to bring any man down to his knees. All I could do was stare, "You don't get to fucking growl at my sister, she just went through being telled that she wasn't really human, so quit being an ass!" She yelled her eyes still glowing, "Bady your eyes are glowing." I said softly she looked shock then ran to the bathroom, then I heard a scream both me and Em ran to see what was going on. We found her on the the floor with her head in her hands ... I saw tears.... Em pushed me aside and got down by Jennifer and held her I growled. Her head snapped up, "Do not growl at me, I'm comforting my....." she stoped when she saw my face she kissed my mates head then whispered into Jennifer's ear, Jen nodded then Em walked out. I walked over to Jennifer I picked her up then put her on the bed then layed beside her. "Is it so bad to know that your like me?" I ask she opens her eyes they aren't glowing but red and puffy from crying it hurts me to see her said but even more to know that I was the cause of it. "No, it's not that it's just..." she went quite and looked away, I grabbed her chin so she looked right into my eyes, "What is it?" I ask her softly, tears ran down her cheeks and I brushed then away, "I'm scared...... does it hurt to change into a...... yeah." She said softly and quietly. "Nope it's totally painless." I said with a smile ..."Ok." She said then snuggled into me. Ughhhh she is going to be the death of me, but ill never let her go! I hugged her closer.