1

one;

one;

lana ran as fast as her legs could take her to her university, being careful enough not to spill the coffee in her hand.

she cursed herself for even sleeping on a very important day where she had a test in her first subject. her eyes widened when she saw the time. only 5 more minutes!

but her university was still far from sight and the only way to get there faster was to take a shortcut which was sandwiched between 2 buildings that went straight to her university's street. that place was filthy so she'd rather take the long route on a regular basis.

but desperate times do call for desperate measures.

she neared the corner and took a turn but she was stopped by the scene unfolding in front of her eyes. just beside the city trash bins were 2 sucking each other's faces out. things were rather getting steamy as the girl gripped the guy's hair and his hands made its way to her legs.

she snorted out of disgust. in this filthy area? seriously? that got their attention because they both stopped and turned to face her. they both looked surprise and the guy even tried to cover his face in embarrassment.

but his fingers, his hair, his every breath and his movement all screamt his name. park jimin had no possible way to hide himself from lana. lana knew jimin all too well.

but the sad part was, jimin doesn't know lana at all. the thought of her being just a girl who caught him and his side bitch making out in a filthy alleyway stabbed her heart.

the girl he was making out with quickly fixed herself and ran away from the crime scene, leaving lana alone with the both embarrassed and pissed off park jimin.

lana stared at her coffee and then to the distressed jimin. "well, it seems i wont be needing my coffee to wake me up. because now i'm fully awake"

jimin stared back at her, his orbs cold. "this never happened. you never saw me here. i swear if — "

lana cut him off by walking past him in a scurry. finally getting to talk to jimin face to face after 3 years of liking him from afar was a dream. but that test waiting to be taken was much more important right now.

"yeah, yeah. i'll keep your secret safe" she lazily waved back at him.

the thought of jimin and her having a little thing to themselves, though its not actually a sweet memory, was enough to make her insides tingle.

she ran to class with a sweet grin on her face.