3

three;

three;

lana awoke to the echoing sound of her alarm clock in her empty house. lana has been living alone since her first year in college. she ought to be used to the emptiness now that she's in her last year. but it does get lonely sometimes.

she peeled the comforter off her and stood up to fix her bed. she headed straight to the bathroom and took her timely shower and changed into her usual comfy clothes.

she grabbed her stuff and slipped into her blue converse highs, completing her look which consisted of just a simple navy blue sweater and ripped jeans.

the wind blew her auburn waist-length hair away as she skidded down the stairs to the apartment lobby. she lived in a small apartment complex with just two floors with 10 rooms up and down in a quiet neighborhood. she couldn't ask for more.

she hummed a happy tune as she went through the doors. but she was stopped on her heels when she saw someone sitting in front of her apartment complex.

her eyes widened and her breath hitched in her throat. a thousand question marks ran through her mind at the sight of the guy in just a simple printed tee and ripped jeans.

his clothes were just so simple but he was still as perfect as ever. she cleared her throat and warily approached him.

"uh, why are you waiting in front of my apartment?"

lana watched in amazement as the corners of his lips curved upwards. he smiled. he smiled at me. this is important.

lana's knees weakened at the sight of his whole face lighting up when he saw her. this is what she's always dreamed of seeing since the day she saw him. she wanted to put a smile on his face but it would always stay in its constant mode of a blank face.

but now its happening. he's smiling at me!

"because you're my girlfriend, silly"

if he hadn't said those words, she would still be in trance right now. but that quickly bursted her bubble.

g-girlfriend?!

+

chapters are short bc uhm ily