2

two;

two;

"can you stop trying to melt park jimin with your eyes?" sunbi rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"shut up. i'm trying to focus" lana shoved a chip in her mouth. jimin was sitting in a table with his friends just 3 tables from where they sat and her stomach turned when his eyes met hers for a split second.

even though he wasn't exactly looking at her, it was enough for her. this isn't healthy anymore. i'm going crazy over park jimin!

"urgh, whataver" sunbi sighed and stood up. "i have a class right about now so i'm leaving. byeee"

lana just simply waved without moving her eyes away from the hot being. his friend, yoongi, fed him a fry and he returned the favor with a toothy smile. the one that made his eyes disappear.

at that sight, she wanted to be in taehyung's place so bad. if she could make him smile like that someday, how great would that be? she couldn't even ask for more if it was like that.

from the corner of her eyes, she saw someone sit beside her. she wondered why sunbi came back.

"sunbi-yah, why did you come back? i thought you had cl — okay you're not sunbi"

she stared questionably at the smiley being sat beside her. she doesn't recall seeing him around. a new student, maybe? no, no. its nearing the end of the school year!

"uhm, can i help you?" she asked, warily.

"nope" he replied, popping the 'p'. "but i, on the other hand, can help you"

she crossed her arms and snorted. "is this how you flirt?"

"sorry to break it to you peach ass but you're not my type" he leaned back a little and spared a glance at her hind with a playful smile on his face.

lana's jaw dropped to the ground and she slapped him on his arm. "yah!"

"kidding! sheesh" he laughed and rubbed his arm. "i'm here to make your wishes come true and then you abuse me. greaaat"

"look here, horsey. i ain't got no time for your useless jokes. i'm leaving" she grabbed her bag and stood up.

"you like park jimin, correct?"

her eyes widened at the words that came out of the stranger's mouth. in a flash, she sat back down and covered his mouth with her hands.

"yah! can you keep it down?!"

the stranger struggled to break free and it took her a moment until she finally realized she was also covering his nose.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" she apologized to the stranger than took a big breath of air once she let go.

"y-you know" he said, still panting. "i'm kinda regretting on trying to help you right now. you take my breath away! like literally!"

she looked at him guiltily. "i'm sorry, okay? why do you keep on saying you're gonna help me? help me with what even?"

"you need to answer my question first" he replied. "do you like park jimin?"

lana is confused as to why he knows she does and why he keeps asking. and why he keeps saying he'll help her. maybe the reason why she answered was because she was curious.

"y-yes"

"do you want to date him?"

she scoffed at his question. why does he keep prying into my private life?!

"y-yah! can you stop ask — "

"i need to know to help you!"

"help me with what?!"

"just answer the damn question!"

"yes, yes! i want to date him! so what?!"

the tables nearby stared at her and her cheeks burned in embarrassment. she slightly bowed her head at them and continued to glare at the annoying stranger who was glaring back.

but he suddenly went back to smiling up to his ears and pulled out a scroll and a feathered pen from his pocket. where did that come from?!

he opened the scroll and it revealed a contract. "so you just need to sign here and here. oh! and here then its all set!"

"w-what — "

"shh" he raised a finger at her face. "don't question it. just sign"

and she did as told. she grabbed the pen and signed her name on the blanks, not knowing what she got herself into.

as soon as she finished, the stranger rolled the scroll, shoved it back in his pocket and stood up.

"its set then! expect results about..." he looked down at his watch. "tomorrow morning? see you then!"

she watched in confusion as the stranger walked away. is he leaving like that?! his name —

"oh!" he turned around. "my name's hoseok, by the way. but you can call me hobi. and i'm your hope!"

.+.

hobi hobi hobi hobi
here i am, back again with the weird plots heh