Part 3

"Psychologists do not have ready solutions for their patients' problem but their job is to make patients realize their problems and go for the best possible option and do the medication if case is extreme", he expressed. The common norm that 'only mad people need psychologist' was a very false assumption according to him as it was only the most extreme case. He said that if somebody has a problem with eyesight or limbs we do not call them blind or disable similarly if somebody is struggling with CMDs to call them mad was wrong approach. Unfortunately people did not approach psychologists even in extreme cases he added.

Finally Dr. Naim valued our family support system, and traditional values we carry that incorporate morals and ethics and stressed that if practiced intelligently and honestly, our values will help us transform a very good and stable society. He further said that we needed to be more thankful to God and more content to lead a satisfactory life.

Captions:

"I am not a religious scholar but have my personal views"

"It is some how portrayed that Ibadaat are only part of religion that gives room to extremism"

"Elite class is responsible to great extent in not letting justice rule"

"People go for short cuts when they see problems in getting things in the right way"

"We innovatively need to develop a system by utilizing available resources that could benefit whole society."

"We need to be more thankful to God and content to lead a satisfactory life"

Written by,

    JNF