part 1

He stressed on working innovatively to utilize available resources to develop such system that could benefit the nation. When asked about ideal social system his reply was 'Justice'. According to him it was justice as a main ingredient that was missing from national curry and resultant was bad taste. Justice is the only thing that could put our nation on the right track. When inquired about details he explained it and supported with a small (big in meaning) example of queues out side banks where utility bills are submitted and anyone who has relations with either bank manager or even a peon gets the work done and emotionally hurts rest of the people in queue. He said it was very common practice in our society and reflected the general behavior. Whether that was recourse allocation, upbringing of children, employment, merit evaluation, day to day living and listening to the people's problems or anything if the perspective remained justice centered, no issues could touch alarming stage he added.

Continuing with 'Justice Centered' philosophy he explained that youngsters had great potential to work beyond the limits but when they see they can not get their goals by right and honest means, they go for short cuts and this is how crime rate increases. He further prolonged the topic and said when these practices continued they reached their threshold level and from there either situation aggravates as we experience these suicide bombings in recent years in Pakistan or there is always a possibility and hope for things to neutralize. For that he believed that elite class was responsible to great extent as they had the power to which they used their way and some how did not let justice rule all over. Other factors that play as hurdles in social development were deplorable literacy rate and dire basic public service conditions according to Dr. Naim.