Imagine#19: I'd Burn This City Down To Show You The Light [Part 2]

{A/N: Hello there my dear overcasts!! Thank you so much for all the reads, votes, and comments! They all really mean so much to me!! Sorry it took me long enough to update, I had to run some errands.. And also, shout out to the one who requested for this imagine's part 2! Y'know who you are *winks*!! Hope you guys enjoy!}

|Y/N's POV|

Did I forget to inform someone about what's happening to me right now? Right on cue, my phone went off. Someone's calling. I checked the caller's ID, to see it was my best friend.. Rhona!! What the fudge! I forgot to tell her! I quickly pressed the answer icon, and held it close to my ear. Apparently, I wasn't thinking so well..

"What the actual f*ck, (Y/N)!! I've been looking for you from every corner to every artwork in this art gallery!! (A/N:*winks*) Where are you?! I'm so worried!" She exclaimed. Well, I can't blame her! She is my best friend! She deserves to know.

"Whoa, whoa! Chill, bess!! Y'know no one would even dare to come near me! And besides, I've got skills..remember?!" I retorted. Wow, where did I get this confidence from? Maybe from the guy I'm with right now? No! Quit it head!!

"Oh, don't you put your confidence on me, little lady! What if a car stops near you, picks you up, and kidnaps you?! What if someone asks you out on a bar and puts a drug in your drink?! What i-" Geez, she's so like my mother! Well, this is just how we usually treat each other. That's why, I'm so used to these kind of situations!

"Okay, mom! I'm just with a friend you REALLY know! And we're just heading to the nearest coff-" I seriously tried my best to exaggerate the word 'really' for her to calm down. And to my satisfaction, she did! But it didn't stop her from wondering..