Imagine#63: Snapchat

{A/N: I'm so sorry for having the last imagine awful and short! This imagine might be, as well. May contain a bit of fluff in the end. Though, I still have my fingers crossed and hope you guys'll somehow enjoy this one?! GIF not mine, credits to the owner!!}

"Patrick?" You called out. Patrick, your boyfriend, is literally out of sight. Nowhere to be found. It's his day off today. Unfortunately, you had to work for a whole day, leaving Patrick home alone. He somehow understood and decided to stay at home, even though you allowed him to spend some time with the boys, he still insisted to stay at home?

"Hahaha!! Holy smokes!" You suddenly heard from your room. Unwanted thoughts started to linger in your head.

'What if he's cheating on me?'

'Stop it, (Y/N)! Maybe he's just watching some movies or something?'

You slowly made your way up the stairs to your and Patrick's room. Luckily, the door was slightly opened, giving you the oppurtunity to peak in. He was still laughing, seems to be having fun with something. Which you hoped that was nothing close to what you were thinking of. You finally felt the urge to peak inside. To your relief, nobody was in the room, but him. Though, his back was facing you.

"Blehhh.." He muttered, his back still facing you. You guessed he was using his phone, but what made you wonder was.. He's sticking his tongue out. 'What if he's video calling a gi-', you quickly brushed the thought away, and tiptoed your way to him. You also decided to surprise him instead. As you finally reached his spot, which is the middle of the bed where he was indian sitting, you gently kissed his cheek and placed your chin on his shoulder.

He looked shocked and surprised at the same time. You worriedly looked down to his phone and unexpectedly saw your and Patrick's face, with the ears and a nose of a dog? It made you wonder even more, which Patrick must've noticed, as he decided to speak up..

"I'm sorry, princess. It's just that.. I've been watching movies the whole day, and suddenly got bored.. So-"

"Oh my gosh! That is so cute! Look at  your tongue coming out every time you talk!! So adorable!" You squeaked, cutting Patrick off, as you noticed how the unfamiliar app worked, which also made Patrick laugh.

"It's called Snapchat, baby! Here.. Look at this.." He cooed, facing the front camera to you, where there were flowers ringing around your head, making you look like a goddess of nature. You chuckled, realizing how much fun you were having with app. Patrick was actually looking at you and your expression, the whole time.

"You know what? You make a VERY beautiful goddess.." He whispered closely to your ear, making you shiver from the warm contact. You then, turned your head to face him, not even minding how close both of your faces already were. You both looked into each other's eyes, as you smirked and whispered..

"Oh yeah? Well, you make a good puppy.." He chuckled, and slowly pushed you down the bed, with him hovering above you, a huge grin crawling on his face.

"You do realize that you have to pay me back for not being here with me the whole day, don't you?" He sexily mumbled, your faces inches apart. You exactly knew what he wanted. Instead of answering back, you leaned in, and connected your lips, passionately kissing him. He then, pulled away, but immediately moved his lips to your neck, making you quietly moan in pleasure, earning a smirk from him.

"P-atrick.." You moaned out once again, as he left marks just by your sweet spot.

'Snapchat? Cool app..' You playfully thought, feeling more pleasure with the current activity you and Patrick were having.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

{A/N: That.. extremely sucked! I don't know but.. I think the next imagine will be smut?? Maybe a continuation for this one? What do you guys think? I hope you all wouldn't mind. I'll do my best making it a smut that's worth to read?! It'll just be pure smut, so I'm sorry if it's sort of short! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this one! Thnks fr rdng!! And please be warned for the next part! Love you all overcasts!!👽}