4/6/2016 Morning

It's odd to wake up by your alarm, to only notice that your going to miss the bus, ( Woke up 6:20am, bus came at 6:35) " Crap!" I said in my head. Forgetting how sore I was form gym yesterday I slowly got up off the floor were my pillows and blanket were. Sleeping on the floor for 3-4 years isn't the option you would normally go for but I have to, and I come to call to my bed and no-one wants to get out of bed.

Anyways I went to wake up my other brothers who are sleeping on the bunk bed, which isn't unfair. They have to share a bunk bed together while I get the floor by myself. Me and the second oldest rushed to get dressed because our bus get there before the twins own, but before I can find my left shoe I hear James complain about E losing the key. "Oh, great!" I thought finally found my left shoe under the bunk bed filled with junk.As I go out to the front room to "help" and what pass me is no other than my mom going to the bathroom.

I'm thinking "James probably woke her up to unlock the door." I continued to loosely looks for the keys, then mom show up beside me taking apart the couch cushions. I check the time. (6:31am) "Mama, it's 6:31."I said worried, "Get my key out of my purse." She said in a rush, I don't like getting anything out of her purse, because I have no idea how she organizes things in there. (That and with any girl) With my failing effort to find her keys she came over and did it herself.

Rushing out the door I thought " Did I left anything?" I hate when I think that because that means I did left something, but I didn't care I wanted to see Synkat. Rush walking to the bus stop, (because I can't run) and I decided I didn't need to check the time because I knew in the back of my mind were not going to make it. So I told James to run because hes very fast, and I was going to need him to halt the bus driver for me. Jame bolted forward, onwards to the bus stop. Man, he was fast. I knew having him run was a good idea, but he wasn't fast enough. The bus show up; slow to a stop, open the doors, then closed them, and drove off. "Welp, that was pointless." I said to myself look at my at my brother as we walk back to the house.