Summer almost over

So yea... I won't say I had enjoyed my summer. There really no softing anything up really, but I was expecting this, I mean come on, me having fun? Ha! Silly fool your seventeen and can't drive, you have no money what so ever, and your only friend like thousand and thousand of miles from you. Since they live in different states they stayed school for a while longer. Ok. Enough with me talking about me in 3rd person? I think. Ugh your such and idiot. No, your an idiot! Your calling yourself an idiot you know that right? And you are to....Ugh never mind. *Clear throat*. Anyways before I interrupted myself, I was going to say that I had to balance myself with all the chaos that was going on inside my home and online.

My online friends, my main group consists of 2 guy and 2 girls. (including me, and add another girl how just join recently but that is for later) Those names as followed is Daniel, Hope, and Rachel, and me, Mel. Daniel is a cool dude, I meet him last summer (The one before this) I just learn how to port forward Minecraft pocket edition (look it up I'm not bothering to tell u what it is since they add the Xbox live feature), and I had advised my server to play with someone. He and another dudes join into the group, but Daniel was the one how play the most with me and we became friends. School started and I don't know why but we just stopped playing together.

One day I decided to do it again, so I advertised my server to a few community on Google plus and the one I owned also. No one responded, but then someone did. The first responder is a person you guys will known as Rachel. So I went and told my old group that I was starting my server again and sure enough no-one responde...But, Daniel. So yea, we started a little group for us gamers and we had fun.

After a while we been looking for a perfect forth member to join this small group of ours. So for a while our friend Daniel has been talking to this girl, and he has been mention her name for like a week or two. My curiosity peak me and I went to talking to this girl. After a while of conversating, I ask her to join the group of our and she loved the idea. Not to mention Daniel was so stoked. So there, we finally did it, we gotten the perfect fourth member for our small little gaming group. We all has similar interests we all care for each other. We've built a family. Then that when summer basically ruined it for us all...

To be continued...