Thugs , Love & Other Drugs

this is my FIRST story posted via * wattpadd ; some of my chapter's are VERY sexually explicit so you have to follow me to read them . I can't promise you correct grammar or spell checks so bare with me ! & ' leave feed back .

ENJOY ♥♥

"Open the damn door Amora !"

"Ratchet stop ! Please !"

"im not fuckin playin with you man"

"please stop!".

I jumped as he bang harder on the bathroom door . After five minutes of silence I slid onto the floor and released my sobs. You can only expect what you accept ... If you knew better you'd do better . I thought to myself . I finally stood to my feet and looked into the mirror . More sobs escaped my body as I made eye contact with myself . My lip was busted , my eye was begging to turn purple and the knot on my forehead was swelling. I don't even remember what I look like anymore .

"Mora" he said calmly "be here when I get back"

I sighed as I waited for the front door to slam shut . It was the quiet before the storm. I let a couple more tears fall from my eyes as I recalled the reason I ended up on that bathroom floor in the first place . Arguments between Ratchet and I were nothing out of the ordinary but they damn sure weren't anything pretty either. Ratchet had walked into the our two bedroom apartment two hours before hand and didn't say anything to me. He just got into the shower then laid down to go to bed .. As usual. There's never a time he actually sleeps at night anymore . He usually comes home in the middle of the day to sleep then heads back out. I walked into the room sighing loudly then slamming the door. Im growing tired of his nights out. Ratchet paid me no mind, he just grabbed his balls and changed position. I sucked my teeth. I opened my draw , not even looking for anything then slammed it shut in frustration.

"yo what the fuck is the problem b ?" he yelled sitting up and glaring at me with slanted eyes.

If looks could kill , I'd be in a body bag. This man wanted to sleep but I haven't even started yet.

"nothin Ratchet man . Go to sleep" I said rolling my eyes letting him no my words meant nothing.

I stared into his eyes hoping my look could shoot back the daggers his did seconds before. he looked right past it making me rethink this fight , I was ready to back down before it even began. But I couldn't , I had already let my finger pull the trigger . I was aiming for the kill and letting go of all my clips . War time .

"Amora don't fuckin play with me im tired. You a selfish ass bitch man" he shot.

"ima selfish bitch ? Miss me with the bullshit ! You dont even spend time with me Ray !" I screamed his government. clip reloaded . Lets play.

"leave me alone mora!" he got up and walked out the room. He was out of amo , I followed ready to let go once more.

"so what bitch was you with ? Huh? Quay right? " shots fired. bet he thought I didn't know about her

"no dumb ass ! I was bustin moves tryna get money now go sit ya ass down and get out my damn face" he said headed toward the kitchen.

I continued to follow. Searching his face to see how far I could take this. he flexed his jaw , before I could even open my mouth to speak he slapped me. He was throwing grenades. man down .

"I fuckin hate you" im stupid.

"man shut up! " he hissed

I had nothing left. But its too late , I already started the war. Im unprepared. hes smarter and stronger and im weak. I sighed.