Chapter~ Four

AUTHORS NOTE****

Hey guys! I'm super sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but I was having family issues! I've been inspired and I'm back to writing! Nothing To Lose will be updated every Tuesday and Friday and or Saturday. I love you all and thank you for reading xx.

QOTW: What would you guys like to see in further chapters?? Comment below and don't forget to vote!

Read on lovelies 🎀

_________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

The words seemed to jumble around in my mind like alphabet soup. Suddenly realizing that I'd been talking the whole time and I bit my tongue to stop myself. Her eyebrows raised, confused as I had seemed to be speaking in tongues because no real words had flown from my mouth.

"Harry?" Her sweet voice rang in my ears, it was so comforting to hear. So sweet and soft. I studied over her concerned face slowly taking in every small detail. After a while I finally noticed that she was talking to me.

"Harry are you alright..? You don't look well, like you've seen a ghost?"

A smirk pulled at the corners of my mouth, I knew that she was sugar coating it. What she really is trying to say is that I look, and sound ridiculous. I decided to not say anything. Lost in jumbled thoughts I feel a sharp punch to my upper right arm. "Harry!"

My eyebrows furrowed. Instantly I snapped. I was angry, both my hands quickly lunged up to grab her wrists tightly as she was forcing another punch upon me. I looked her square in the eyes as I squeezed. What the hell are you doing to her Harry, but I ignored my inner thoughts. Her eyes widened, she was afraid. I let go of her wrists and threw her hands down, there were red finger prints laid across her delicate skin.

"Ow..." she said, pain was obvious in her voice. Her eye's immediately broke eye contact with mine.

Small tears pooled in her eyes as she studied the quickly bruising marks. Her small frame frantically scooted away from me. She was afraid, of me. She's afraid of me. My heart shattered into a million pieces and I realize what I've just done. My chest tightened when I saw tears starting to slip away from her eyes.

"No, Erika I'm so, sorry." What the hell came over me, why would I do that to her? I extended my arms towards her for an apology hug but she flinched away. A worried look crossed her beautiful expressions as she thought I was trying to hurt her again.

"Erika please, I'm sorry just believe me.." I pleaded. My heart is starting to ache. I'm so fucking stupid for ever doing that. Her slender body managed to slink off of the couch. I could see the shadow of Erika running to the washroom. The slam of the door echoed through the house. Small sobs could be heard through the door. Imagining her big doe like eyes filled with tears tore me apart. The hallway is fairly dim which makes the light slipping from the bathroom brighter.

"Erika." I said dryly. I leaned forward so my forehead was pressed against the door. All I can do is hope she'll forgive me. I fucked up. I really really fucked up.

"Erika, please. I'm sorry." I pleaded. There was no reply. Her sobs were very quiet, yet audible. "Erika, seriously let's talk, please?" My forehead was still pressed against the door. I could hear shuffling around in the bathroom before the door handle was turned. A red faced, teary eyed Erika stared back at me.

Stepping to the side, I could feel her gaze lay upon me. She was still scared. As the door was fully opened I can see the now bruised finger marks laid across her wrists.