Chapter~ Two

I couldn't help but look away, embarrassed that I had clumsily ran into him. I slowly tipped my head up hoping that he wouldn't catch my apologetic eyes gazing up at him. A low chuckle bellowed from his throat. Realizing the fact that I'm still late to work I try to make my way past his tall frame.

"Sorry, I really need to go." I didn't even bother to look at him now. I moved myself to the side trying to avoid him. Pushing forward I had almost made my way past him.

"And where do you think you're going?" He scoffed in a husky tone. Roughly grasping my upper arm, he positioned his body in front of mine. At that exact moment, a smirk crept up onto his heart shaped lips. I was intimidated but forced myself to show no signs of uncomfort.

"To work" I sneered. Instantly regretting the fact that I had just done that. Feeling his grip tighten a bit my stomach started to curl.

"Feisty aren't we?" He chuckled with a serious tone. I looked up at him frowning, wishing that he would just leave me be. I'm starting to get annoyed.

Still giving him an irritated look, I can see him leaning down to retrieve my fallen bag. Pulling my phone out of the pocket he turned away from me. In an instant I heard his phone beep. He once again gave me that cheeky smile that gave me the urge to redden his cheek. He had given himself my phone number. Now there was no way of him leaving me alone.

"I don't even know your name yet you just give yourself my number.. Hmm nice to meet you too." I said sarcastically. His eyes widened a bit astonished that I spoke to him like that. When he was about to speak I shot him a look, telling him I was in no mood to hear it.

He frowned, his eyes growing dark. Glancing at his hold on my arm, he immediately let go and looked away. Obviously he wasn't very fond of the way I was talking to him. But today is a day where I'm not in the mood to deal with any shit.

"Look, I don't mean to be rude but-" Quickly gazing over his features, I noticed how breathe taking he really was. His jaw line was not much chiseled, but more of a soft line. Bright green eyes stare right at me with dark undertones. His pale tanned skin differed from his grey V-neck that shone his collar bones. Two birds peeked out from the loose material that hung on his shoulders. Tattoos were spread out across his arms, which toned his muscles.

He titled his head to the side a bit, his curls unmoved because of the beanie that held them in place. "Umm, I believe you were in the middle of saying something?" His lips plumped up into an amused half smirk. His eyebrows slightly raised questioningly and he gained a confused look on his face.

"Oh, well.. I have to get to work, and sorry, but I didn't catch your-"

"It's Harry." I could tell a smile was tugging at the corners of his dusty pink lips.

"Well mine is, Erika." I awkwardly glanced up at him. "I must be on my way though, I'm really late for work."

"Catch ya later." Winking, he strode away not failing to give me a cheeky smile as well.

I was so concentrated on what had just happened that I walked right into the glass door. "Ahh shit." I cursed under my breath. Holding my forehead I awkwardly stumbled into my workplace.

"You're really late you know." Someone said behind me, obviously amused at what had just happened.

"Really Chris, tell me something I don't know." I scoffed, more irritated than ever. "And stop laughing, it's really not funny, you ass." God I very much disliked Chris. He always pokes fun at everyone, and tells really bad jokes that are no where close to being funny. That guy always gets amused at the slightest bit of nothing. He is the kind of person who finds pleasure in others embarrassment.