Chapter 2

Selenas POV

I walked into Starbucks unnoticed and got on the line of 3 or 4 other people. 'What does Harry need to tell me?' I was wondering. "Hello? Ma'm" a deep voice said distracting me from my thoughts. "Uh.. Hi I need a grande red velvet frapp (see what I did grade, red velvet hahaha.)" I stuttered "sure coming right up beautiful," I could feel my cheeks burning, "what's your name?" "S-s-S elena," I can't believe I'm even nervous, I mean he's cute and all but I'm just confusing sometimes. "That will be $4.55 he said I handed a him a $5.00 bill and put the change in the tip box and waited for my drink.

After about 3 minutes I heard that same deep voice and I looked up to see the Beach Blond help my cup in the air screaming "Selena!!!!!" I grabbed my cup and look that he wrote 'call me 222-5436 xoxo' I laughed at the cup. I'm gonna have fun with this just wait. I went to sit in the back and wait for harry.

10 minutes later

I finally saw Harry walk through, he was in his signature white v-neck, black skinny jeans, a orange beanie, and black raybans, "hey Sel!" He said engulfing me into a bear hug "hey hazza!" I hug back. We sat down in the booth and began to talking.

I finally spoke up and asked, "so what did you want to tell me that was 'so important'?" I air quoted around 'so important'. "Well-um... Well-.." He stuttered. Uh- oh. He's nervous, Harry Styles barely ever stutters. This is really big. "Harry just get to the god damn fucking point!" I'm just dying to hear what he says.

I took a sip of my drink, he opens his mouth and the words that I never expected to hear came out.

I spit my drink on the floor and got stares from people. I can't believe it! My best friend!

Harry's POV

"Selena, I proposed to Kaylee" I managed to spit out. From that moment on I knew things weren't the same from then on.

Selena's POV

"Selena, I proposed to Kaylee." The words keep replaying in my head.

"Sel?Selena? Are you okay?" I heard him asked me that caught me out of my daze. "Harry I'm really happy for you two!" I said with a fake smile I'm trying make small talk but I went to open my mouth and then I heard "I hate these blurred lines I know you want it.." My phone I check the caller ID and it read 'The best manager in da world' she must of changed her name. "Sorry harry I got to go see ya later!" I gave him a quick hug and left.

Harry's POV

I saw hurt in her eyes, I hate that. I cause her pain. I wanted to tell her something that would change our lives,

AN SORRY IT WAS SUCKISH AND SHORT I NEED A NEW COVER. IF U WANNA MAKE ME ONE POST IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG:@selenascurls xoxo ~Dannie<3