the worst day of my life

hey for this chapter can u listen to a song on YouTube called  DeStorm - finally free by destorm power it will help you under stand this chapter.   

"wake up........hey........wake up."

I couch and crack my eyes open. it is blurry. I blink twice and it starts too clear up now. one last blink and I can see. I prop my self up and look around. I am in a house it looks like a rich guys house. I reach to my side I find a table to help my self up with. once I get to my feet and look around. I see tons of people my age (20) to 18. it must have been a great party cause every one has half of there clothes on. I look at me and I have no shirt on. I put my hand in my pocket and I feel my phone and it is vibrating. I press the on button and see I got a text from my girl friend. It said this which made a empty feeling in my body. it said why did you brake my heart with that girl tay. we are through. I pulled a chair out and sat there. I set my phone on the table. I hear foot steps and look at the stairs I see a girl about 19 with a nice body. I look at the ground thinking what have I done with my life. the girl on the stairs comes and sits on my lap and says.

"hey last night was great wasn't it." I stood her up and looked at her thinking. is this tay. I walk past her and act like she was nobody. she grabbed my hand and I ripped my hand away. I looked at her and said. "what the hell did you do to me." the reason why I a so sad and mad at myself is cause I told my girlfriend every thing cause I only trusted her and she kept my from going back to my old self which well lets say I was a massive arms dealer and body builder. i looked at the girl and at the wall and saw a gun. i walked over and opened the case. the girl looked at me with big eyes and started to walk towards me i pointed the gun at her and told her to "fuck off!!" the girl ran out of the house and slammed the door.

i sat down on the couch and feel my phone vibrate. it is a text from my girl friend. well my ex. it says some thing that surprised me. and take the baby cause it is the weekend which is your days. i have a fucking baby. i think to my self and look at my lock screen and see my baby. he is black skinned and has bright blue eyes he is fucking adorable.