Ch. 8: America's Diaries...

Canada was back in the fragment room once more.

Canada: Besides rescuing America, what is the point of this?

Shiro then appears again.

Shiro: Are you really dense? I said you was going to find out more about your brother.

Canada: Yeah but I already know much about Alfred. After all he is my twin.

Shiro facepalms before saying.

Shiro: Just because you are twins. Doesn't mean you'll know everything about him! Honestly and here I thought you 1ps were smarter.

Canada ignored the insult but took everything else that 2p Tokyo had said. Was it really true that...He may not know everything about America. Sure everyone has their secrets so is it really necessary to know much about America's secrets than he bargained for.

Suddenly a strange black looking book appeared in Matthew's arms

Canada: What this?

Shiro: It's your brother's journal of what holds one of his most deepest darkest secrets. I suggest you take a peak if you claim you know your brother as you say.

Canada decided maybe it would be best if he reads a little bit of the journal.

Canada flipped to one page.

Note: Most of these diaries are from America's headcannons. So heads up, it's about to get sad.

Canada read the first entry.

"I feel incredibly lonely all the time. I only act obnoxious because I feels that doing so is the only way others will pay attention to me....But the fact that everyone is so quick to dash my ideas hurt me more than I ever let on".
-America

Silence echoed throughout the fragment room as Canada could not believe what he just read...America? Lonely? How could that be?

Canada: A-Al....

Shiro: Still believe you know everything about your brother?

Canada:....

Shiro: Yeah. That's what I thought. Keep reading.

Matthew reads the next entry.

"I have the highest rate of obesity. I also have the highest rate of eating disorders. Nobody knows that after I eat all those chesseburgers, I force myself to vomit them up." -America

Tears wounded up in Canada's eyes. Alfred...His brother...Had an eating disorder?!! How could he been so blind to not see America in pain before he died. He remembers all those times where every world conference meeting, everyone would make fun of America's weight and call him fat for eating so many chesseburgers. And all Canada did was watch.

Wiping the tears, he gather enough courage to read the next one. This one shock Canada the most.

" I honestly care about Canada...As my brother and best friend. I even feel more guilty than everyone else for overlooking him."-America

Canada almost dropped the journal. After all this time, America pretended to see he was invisible. But he did felt guilty...More than everyone else.

Canada: Oh Al...Why didn't you tell me...

A hand appeared on his shoulder. Canada looked up to see Shiro surprisely giving a small smile.

Shiro: I think that's enough reading. You should go to the next fragment.

Canada nods going over to see what will be his next destination.