Prologue

Marcel:

Marcel Styles is the nerdiest boy in school. He doesn't have any friends, and gets bullied constantly by the popular guys. His hair is gelled back over his forehead, whilst his trousers stay up by his suspenders. Nobody dares go by Marcel and his nerdiness.

But he doesnt get it. He's smart, and nice, but why don't people like him? He's just a regular person who goes to highschool everyday, trying to make the year go by faster. 

Is changing everything about him for the better?

Brianna:

Brianna Montez is the schools most popular girl, and everybody expects more from her. From her white converse to her gucci shirts and dresses. Her parents being lawyers and all helps pay for all her needs of being popular and perfect. Blonde hair and blue eyes, that's all everybody thinks she is. The group of friends she hangs with are also wildly popular, and critisize Marcel about everything. From his shoes until every last hair on his head, he is judged. Nobody even bothers to get to know him before pushing him aside.

When Brianna gets paired up with Marcel for a science project, will everything change? Or will she need to critisize him to keep her popularity? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

OmFg hey guys! I'm starting a new book and I have a BUNCH of ideas. Can't wait for you guys to see the first chapter. :) x

Mk, bai! c: