Winner.

Rosemary's POV

Today's the day. The day they announce the winner of the contest of who gets to go on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer. They're my favorite band. They have been since I was 13 and I'm now 18. But, there's like a 1/1,000,000,000 chance I'll win.

As I'm walking out of my 4th period I spot my 3 other best friends Isabella, Ava, and Zoe. As we walk to lunch we discuss the contest.

"I think someone from LA will win I mean we live in boring old Michigan, no one notices anything from here besides the fact Eminem is from here."

"That's pretty obvious Bella I mean why would anyone want to pick someone from a state where we have all four seasons in a day" I reply.

We all laughed. It is true. In Michigan you never know if there will be snow, rain, sun, the weather is very bipolar, and today happened to be one of those days. It was raining when I walked into school and then during second period it started to snow, now it's sunny. 

We grabbed our lunches and went to sit out on the bleachers since we really didn't talk to anyone but each other. Everyone at our school thought we were just some girls obsessed with multiple bands but also the good girls who are polite and get straight A's, which all of that is true. 

A few seconds later my ex-boyfriend Chris and his little 'squad' as he calls it walked up to us. Chris was a popular jock who I dated for a month and then things ended because, well, lets just say I was under a lot of peer pressure. As Chris walked over he asked,

"So you ladies going to the party tomorrow night? Oh wait I forgot you have to go to church and pray off all your sins." 

They all laughed.

It really wasn't a funny joke, but anything he said to cut me down and make fun of me, they  all laughed. What he said was partially true because I probably would be at church helping my father, who is a preacher, set up mass for Saturday.

"Just leave us alone you douchebag." Ava stated.

"Oh okay I'll let you guys go back to obsessing over those 4 gaywads in that band you like. What's it called? 4 seconds of winter?"

They all laughed as they walked away. The bell rang and it was time for 5th period. My favorite hour of the day. Drama class. All four of us had it together plus our really good friend Anthony. The rest of the day went buy quickly and when the bell rang for the end of 6th period I sighed in relief. Time to leave the gates of hell.

As I was walking home i got a twitter notification,

"Ashton5SOS: Just a few more hours until we announce the winner!! Who's excited?! xxx"

Ashton was so sweet but my favorite is Calum. It actually works out perfect because Zoe's favorite was Ash, Isabella's was Luke, Ava's was Mikey, and mine was Cal. 

I walked inside to see my Dad sitting at the table.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi sweetheart. How was school?"

"Good thank you. Is it okay if I have the girls over? I don't have any homework."

"Sure pumpkin, just have them gone by dinner."

"Alright, thank you!"

I quickly texted the girls and they would all be over in a few minutes.

2 Hours later.

"ROSEMARY HURRY UP THEY'RE ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!" Zoe yelled.

"I'm coming,I'm coming!"

I don't know why they were so excited it's not like any of us are going to win.

"THEY TWEETED THE VIDEO THEY TWEETED THE VIDEO!!!" Ava screamed.

"PRESS PLAY THEN JESUS" Bella yelled back.

"Hi guys we are very excited to say we have chosen our winner to go on tour with us!" Ashton said.

 "You will get a phone call right after the video of you have won" Michael said.

"Thank you to everyone who entered and we are sorry if you lost. We love you all." Luke said.

"And the winner is....." they said in unision,

"ROSEMARY PETERSON!!!" Calum shouted.

No fucking way.

AUTHORS NOTE:

OKAY HI GUYS THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. I HAD FUN WRITING IT BUT YEAH. 

Vote and comment maybe please? ahah

Love you all!

xxx Danielle