Chapter 1

Today is the day, today I am going to know who won the contest I took part of. I sang She Looks So Perfect, it was my favorite song though, and if I win I'll tell the guys and we will talk about that kinda stuff and we'll be so friends and then we will kiss and... I am daydreaming again.

"Mom!" I scream from my room on the second floor to my mom on the first "Have we got mail?"

Oviously, I get no response because my mom couldn't hear me, so I walk down stairs to check the mailbox by myself. I run through the garden and jump when I reach the mailbox. I breath deep before opening it. There was a letter. Oh my God. Did I win or didn't I? Do losers get letters telling them they lost? I don't think so.

I examinate the letter and yes, it is from 5sos, but I am so nervous I get paralysed. Luckly my mom come "Skylar, sweetheart, where are you going?"

I look at her. "Just getting this letter from the contest. Wanna open it?"

"Sure" My mom takes the letter from my hands and proceeds to open it. I cross my fingers. Please. Please. Please. PLEEEEASE. "You won!" My jaw drops to the floor and my eyes open in surprise. Is she lying? Oh. My. God. "The guys are picking you up tomorrow at nine a.m."

"Are you kidding me? OH MY FUCKING GOD! I WOOOON!! I WON I WON I WONNNN!!!" I can't help screaming and I think the neighbours are looking outside their windows like gossips to know why the hell am I screaming like someone is trying to kill me, but damn it, I won, bitches!