Chapter Fourteen

One year later

Damia POV:
Hey y'all . I know y'all probably wondering what's been happening . Que tried back getting in touch with me i changed my number . i didnt want to keep in touch with anyone . then i found out well I was pregnant . I had a healthy boy named Kaden Aj Broadnax . he looks just like Pey . yes I gave him Que last name because he doesn't know about him . he's 6 months . yes its been a long time since I left Atlanta . I now stay in California with Lyric and Kaden .

Lyric: mama Kaden threw up again .

Me: okay coming .

I ran upstairs to Lyric's room and grabbed Kaden .

Me: why you keep throwing up Mama baby , I cooed .

Then he smiled . I love my baby because it was by somebody special . I really miss Que and them but I don't know if it a good thing to go back to Atlanta I'll ask Lyric .

Me: Lyric come here !

Lyric: coming .

Then she came into the kitchen and sat down .

Me: how do you feel about moving back to Atlanta ?

Lyric: are you serious ?

Me: yeah .

Lyric: yes yay .

Me: we'll go this weekend .

Lyric: yes .

The weekend

Jacquees POV:
Wassup FAM been a whole year . too much has happened . I lost the one girl that meant everything to me . I tried getting back in touch with her but I guess she changed her number . I found a new girlfriend . Her name is Ashanti . Pey doesn't really like her neither does Chass . I think because she hangs with Monica . Tevin doesn't like her either cause she isn't Mia .

Ashanti: bae me and Pey going to the mall .

Me: okay I'll be over Chass .

Ashanti: mhm k .

Then she walked out .

Damia POV:
So the weekend finally came around and me and kids were on our way to Atlanta . I'm so afraid and excited abou what Sasha and them gonna say . I know their gonna be shocked about Kaden .

Lyric: ma you nervous ?

Me: yes . I really missed them .

Lyric: me too .

Then Kaden started talking .

Kaden: jkahfondlff , he said in baby talk .

Lyric: you gon love your daddy Kaden .

I smiled knowing Lyric and Que grew a bond .

Me: wanna stop by the mall first cause y'all need new clothes anyways ?

Lyric: yes .

Me: first let's find a hotel .

Lyric: okay .

Then I drove toward the best hotel in the city . I parked my car and grabbed Kaden .

Lyric: mama let's get suite .

Me: okay .

We walked in and went to the front desk .

Me: hi ma'am I was wondering can I get a 2 bedroom suite for a week ?

??: yes ma'am how long will you be staying ?

Me: a week .

??: that will be $2,634 .

I handed her my credit card .

Me: Thank you so much um.. Candy , I said reading her name tag .

Candy: your very welcome .

I grabbed our key and put Kaden on my hip . we walked to elevator and I pressed 5 since our room was 524 . the elevator stopped at 5 and we got off. We walked to our room and put our stuff down and went back to the car .

Me: you ready ?

Lyric: been that .

Then we started driving to the mall . when we got there I found a park close to the mall . I got Kaden out while Lyric grabbed his stroller. I placed Kaden in his stroller and we walked in the mall .

2 hours later

We were half near filled with bags . we were walking out the store until I heard lyric call my name .

Lyric: mama ?

Me: huh ?

Lyric: ain't that Pey with that lady ?

I looked over where Lyric was pointing and it was . It looked to me as if she was crying .

Me: come on Lyric .

We walked out of the store and went to the car . then drove back to the hotel .

Ashanti in the mm .

Next chapter is gonna be longer . 💞