chapter2

chapter 2

Damn it was cold.. i thought to myself as i pulled the collar of my jacket closer to my chest.i was on my way walking down the block which led to school . as i was walking my mind drifted back to my dad and wondered why i dont just move out ?, cause u love him idiot,my mind told me ,i would always run away for a couple days when i was younger when my dad started getting to the point were he would hit me but then again he was always drunk and i knew deep down inside he regretted every moment but now i grown stronger from going downtown to an old friends gym and he taught me how to box and the skills of street fighting...yes you heard me i street fight for a living to pay for our food,house,our clothes,ect.and now when ever my dad would try and hit me i would threatin him i'd leave and he would just grunt , grab another beer and walk back upstairs. Because you see my dad doesnt have a job and cant provide for us what so ever and ever job he gets he just gets fired at the end of the day so he just stoped trying. i soon relized i was already walking up the stairs that belong to my highschool an as i push my way through the doors i notice that there was a huge crowd around im guessing people who are about to fight. i just chuckle to myself an walk towards the crowd of kids an push my way towards the center and i relize that it wasnt a fight, it was just one of the blonde bimbo cheerleaders bullying another girl that had brown hair that just came past her shoulders , she also had a hot pink bow clipped on the side, she had faded jeans on and not so attractive pair of shoes that look like they just went through a war, and she had a pink shirt on that looked a size big on her. i just sighed and walked up to them just in time to hear the blonde bimbos comment, "why are you even here ? huh.. you should just go home and kill yourself" and she starts laughing histarically that sounded like a duck choking. i noticed a tear slide down the other girls face and right after a low sniffle . the blonde chicks friends started laughing and soon after the whole crowd.well i wasnt planning on getting in trouble today but hell why not.i walk up behind the blonde bimbo and i could already smell the tons of perfume she was wearing.i tapp her shoulder but i guess she didnt notice and continuea to laugh like someone just gave her a drug, i sigh , clear my throat and speak up this time "yo bitch" that gets her attention and she quikly shuts up and like robots everyone stops laughing or talking and closely listens to whats bout to happen. the blonde bimbo spins around an just stares at me like i commited a crime , with her mouth hanging open , i roll my eyes , "stop starring you weirdo" she looks taken back an blinks a couple times an finally registered on what just happend, "who the hell are you" she hisses an adds a flip to the hair.oh please. "im not here to have a conversation im here to tell you leave this girl the fuck alone or were gonna have a problem" she makes an exaggerated gasp while there are some 'oohhss' and 'oh shit' but i just stare right at this fake barbie in front of me until she does the worst thing you can do to me when im not happy,...............

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

......she slapped me.........

an you can guess what happend next........................ all hell broke loose.