chapter 3:

hey everyone well please vote and hope u like it

............................................................

silence.

nothing but silence.

It was quite nice acually exept the fact that i just got slapped. So i did what i was taught to do half my life. I defended myself. i punched the fake piece of shit square in the jaw which caught her by suprise an caused her to fall back. thats when everyone started chanting "FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!" one of the bimbos minions came running to her side and helped her up and encoureged her to hit me back " c'mon Ashley get the bitch back" and im guessing Ashley is her name, came running towards me with her fist in the air. bad move. i stepped to my right and put my left leg out and tripped her while she missed me and fell forward an slid on the dirty hallway floor. I simoly laughed an everyone soon followed after, "your just making yourself look stupid ya'know?" i shouted out to her which caused her to whip her head towards me and quickly stumble to get back on her feet while she had .........wow......really...... wellll while she had heels on ,and might i add very long, she wiped off the blood that had came out of her mouth from probely her teeth hitting her lip. she smirked at me and what shocked me most is that she starting bawling her eyes out like i was about to kill her. but i mean thats not a bad idea, i could just kidnapp her when noones looking a- , i was knocked out of my evil thoughts by a a deep voice booming behind me. "EVERYONE TO CLASS NOW!" i looked to my left and saw kids running to their classes like literally full on sprinting. i looked to my right and same with them, sprinting to their classes. but i noticed Ashley was still here crying histerically but i soon figured what she was doing ... she making me look like i bullied her...

I was about to laugh at her because she thought she fooled me but a deep elderly voice beat me to it.

"BOTH OF YOU!! IN MY OFFICE!" , when i didnt move but simlpy turn around and cross my arms over my chest he yelled again ,,"NOW!" by this point the veins in his neck her noticeable.........

Here goes nothing, an started walking behind the basterd towards the office.

............................................................

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

ill update soon and please comment what you think and also please vote thanks so much!!!♥