my guardian angel (- a Niall Horan fanfiction)

chapter1⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨~~first day of school~~⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

*BEEP*BEEP*BE─ ......... ugh that stupid ass alarm cant it just go away ?!? after about 2 minutes later i finally decided to get up from my oh so comfortable bed to get dressed and enter that hellho- oops i mean school. well before my day starts let me introduce myself.my name is Rose white and im 19 , im 5'3 and yes i know im short for my age but hey i have my advanteges but anyways i have jet black hair that go's down to my lower back, and i have green eyes with i guess a hint of blue , i know your wondering *why does she have black hair but green eyes* well i dont really know if your thinking that but well my mom had my color eyes and i got my black hair from my dad,well im also athletic i play a variety of sports,like soccer,volly ball,basketball,and also did track so yeah if you havent guessed i have a good shaped body but nothing special...... and oh yeah my mom died from overdose and my dad well he treats me like crap ever since my mom died but i treat him the same way because i just decided i couldnt put up with it any more so i just snapped one day and now we hardly talk to eachother but when we do all hell brakes lose.

i walk towards my bathroom that conects to my room and automatically flinch when my feet touch the cold bathroom floor .i quickly brush my teeth and wipe my mouth with a towel.i brush out my hair and decide to straighten it today which i soon finish.i then put some foundation and apply some eyeliner on my top lids and apply mascara ,i try to keep it simple cause im not like those hoes that apply so much make-up it looks like a crayon raped there face.i soon finish an walk towards my closet an chose a black croptop which said 'u mad bro" in gold cursive . i then picked out some white skinny jeans that had a few rips here an there an then i grabbed my converse from the other side of my room.i grabed my bag and started walking down the stairs when i heard my name coming from my so called dads room " ROSE GET ME A DAMN BEER" i sighed and screamed back "GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND GRAB IT YOURSELF" i walked down the rest of the stairs and right before i could make to the door something hit the back of my head and i migjt say hard , i quickly pulled my hand to my head and tryed to rub away the pain while i spun around i saw my dad still on the stairs with his face bright red from well anger ,i looked down and saw what the fuck he threw at me and saw it was his boot i quickly looked up with anger bubbling inside of me and screamed at him" WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK DO U THINK YOU ARE THROWING A DAMN SHOE AT ME!!!" and with that i turned and walked out the door and slammed it shut .while i was walking down the drive way i heard something brake which souned like glass , i rolled my eyes and kept walking to my oh so great highschool * note the sarcasm* i checked my watch and noticed it was 7:59 ,fuck school started in a minute and its a damn 35 minute walk ,if that little accident didnt happen i would of got there on time!!! ............ first day of senior year and and so much already happend cant wait till i get there.

well i hope you guys like it i know im not the best but im trying so ill update soon  bye y'all 