April Dixon - 1

(A/N this is what April Dixon looks like. ^^^ you'll see one of theses every time there's a new character. Or a different POV.)

Aprils POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh. We've been walking for so long April! Why can't we take a break?" Lynn huffed out. I let out a tiny laugh and kept walking.

"Hell no. We're in the zombie apocalypse, wanna get bit? We've made it this far. We're not and I mean not dying now. I mean come on I see a camp up a head there's probably people. Right?" I looked at Lynn still walking up the hill. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"But what if there isn't? What if there isn't anymore survivors? And look at us. We're dirty lets go back and get other close on." Lynn looked down at her self and sighed. Lynn was always a girly girl but I never seemed to care. I have a leather jacket and skinny jeans on. My weapons are a bow and arrow and a knife. I rather not show weakness for I'm the leader of this group. But I'm chill and fun once you get to know me. Unless you get on my nerves.

I step back and turn towards Lynn. Walking towards her making her back up once I got in her face. "You listen to me. There ARE other survivors. I know of it. And if you thin-" I was cut off by Ashley.

"No fighting! We need to stay together." Ashley yelled as She kept walking up the hill. She has a knife and a gun. But it isn't much. She's a very strong girl. My left hand. She always has my back. My other hand is Lucy. She has many tattoos and a knife for a weapon. I told her to get a gun but she will not listen.

I walked up the hill scuffing off Lynn and rolled my eyes. Me and Lynn never really go along but we made it 3 mouths in the zombie apocalypse and were not going to die yet.

"What even is that?" Lucy had read a big sign on the door of the camp. It read 'do not open, dead inside.' For there where no dead inside..I went in anyway. As I open the door it was just a big camp. There where a few survivors for all I heard were gun clicks and gravel moving.

"Put ur weapons down." A voice called from the distance. I turned around and looked at the man as I set my bow down.

"We mean no trouble. Just looking for others." I say. They all out there weapons down. And the man who had spoke earlier came towards me as I picked my bow up putting it to the side.

"Rick Grimes." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm April Dixon. And this is my friend Lucy, Ashley, and Lynn." I shook his hand. A few others came to me.

"Funny. U have the same last name as me and use the same weapons as me. Anyway I'm Daryl Dixon." He nodded a hello.

"My name is Beth." A girl about my age said. All the people introduced them selfs till there was one boy left. He had a Cop hat on and had a dirty flannel on. He had a gun and a knife in his holder on his waist.

He looked up at me and gave a smirk ish smile and said "Hi I'm Carl Grimes." With that he held his hand out for me to shake.

I have no clue why I was so shaky randomly. Like I was afraid to shake his hand or even be around him. But I took his hand and shook it. After a while of talking I was just glad I'd found others. They said they had more people. But they were out looking for supplies. Rick said he'd show us them tomorrow. I don't know why. But I can't wait to see Carl Grimes again. And with that. I fell a sleep in a cabin in the camp with Lucy Lynn and Ashley.

---------------------