The surviors || 2

Aprils POV
---------------

"APRIL! GET YOUR ASS UP!" Lucy yelled trying to get me up.

"Leave me aloneeeee..." I groan turning around to go back to sleep.

"It's been a hour since I last tried to wake u up. The others want to see you. Especially this kid named Carl?" Lucy stated but it came out more as a question. "I mean the kid is cute I gotta say."

I sat up and I was wide awake at that point. "Carl Grimes?" I asked.

"The short kid with the brown hat." Lucy said.

"That's Carl." I stand up and stretch. "Where are they?"

"Where the hell do u think?" She stands up. "On the roof? There out side."

I roll me eyes and walk outside looking back at Lucy. And all the sudden I bumped into someone. I look at who it was. Carl.

"O-oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..." I stutter. He giggles a bit and helps me up.

"It's fine. I should've payed attention to where I was walk-" he was cut off by Rick.

"Aye April your finally up!" He jogs up to me.

"Daddddddd" Carl turns to Rick and rolls his eyes huffing.

"Sorry?" Rick shrugs "I need to show April the others."

I giggle at but at Carl and then turn to Rick. "Where are the others?" I say.

"There over there." Rick points to the group of people.

-----20 minutes later-----

Ugh. There's so many people. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy there's tons of others. But wasn't expecting all these people. If I had to say, Glenn Rick and Carl are my favorite out of them all. There's a girl with short ish hair and is dating Glenn I'm sure of. And a young girl named Sofia. And a girl named beth I'll get along with I'm sure.

"Well, hope you are a good fighter out there, April." Glenn nudges me and smiles a bit. "Those walkers are pretty aggressive out there."

"Yeah, I know. I've been out here for what 3 months with out any shelter or anything? I think I'll be able to handle it here." I said with a slight smile. we all went and had diner and all the sudden...the fence around the area
was being broke down and loud screams coming from Maggie and Glenn to help them.

-----------