Vampire Issues

Diary Entry

After Simon had left, I decided that I should find something productive to do with my time, something I'd feel like he'd be proud of me for. So I started hunting vampires. Simon was kind of human and I couldn't risk him being killed by one. I killed hundreds of them. It sort of became a sport to me. Every night I'd go out and see how many I could kill. The numbers varied. There was usually at least 10 I'd kill every night, and it was all for Simon.

There were a certain five that gave me my strength and powers. The first one I killed was The Fool. He was tiny and could float. He also only had one fang. He loves playing games. But I hate playing when it comes to hunting.

*Flashback*

I was out looking for The Fool when I heard a noise inside a truck so I went to check it out. Floating, facing the corner of the truck was The Fool.

"The Fool!"

"Hey Marceline! Come to play a game with me?"

"I'm not here to play games. I'm here to kill you!" I flung my stake through the air aiming to his heart but I missed the first time. The second time I got him though. His essence, or rather, his soul was left drifting in the air so I used my soul sucking skills and sucked it up. I had no idea that it would give me powers. It never had before, but I could float now! This was a lot better than walking, that's for sure.

*End of Flashback*

The Fool was the easiest vampire out of the five to kill. Three others, besides the Vampire King and The Fool, sort of disappeared from my mind. They put up a great fight. I did win in the end obviously. It wasn't easy, but I pulled through. That's probably one of the reasons I don't remember much about those fights; I was knocked silly. I do remember finally killing them and getting powers from their souls just like I did with The Fool. The Empress gave me the ability to turn invisible. The Moon gave me super fast healing powers. The last of those three, The Hierophant, gave me the ability to essentially transform into anything I want. The fifth and last vampire, was the King. Believe it or not, he was pretty easy to kill; considering the fact he practically let me kill him. It did come at a cost though. During the fight, all he wanted to do was talk about what I was doing. He knew what it was though. He didn't agree with it, obviously, so we ended up fighting anyways.

*Flashback*

He was standing across from me, on the other side of the ship we were on. He was taller than me because he was on the top deck while I was on the bottom.

"Marceline, do you honestly want to wipe out an entire species?"

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do and what I'm going to end up doing!" I flew at him as fast as I could, but he was faster. I missed him with my stake and the next thing I knew he was fifty feet in the air. I flew at him once again, to no avail. He caught me by my neck and flew down to the ship, slamming me into it, still holding onto my neck.

"Marceline, you know, there is another way to save the species."

"Give it up! It's not happening! I'm going to kill the last and final vampire! Which happens to be you!" I struggled to loosen his grip but it wouldn't let up.

"That's not what I meant." The Vampire king bared his fangs.

"No!" I struggled more, but once again I couldn't get free. I placed the stake between us and he slowly lowered his heart onto the stake as he pulled my neck to his mouth, biting down. The pain was excruciating. I was screaming at the top of my lungs as his venom filled my blood stream and my heart stopped beating; my eyes turned blood red. Then it was all over. I sat up, rubbing my neck. The Vampire King disappeared into thin are and all that was left behind was his soul and those damn bite marks on my neck. I breathed a heavy sigh. It was finally over. I killed all of the Vampires that were hurting helpless people.

*End of Flashback*

I've been used to being a vampire for a very long time now. Honestly, I don't mind it much. It's easy to scare people, not to mention fun. Drinking shades of red isn't that bad either. I'm pretty content with the thought of me being the only vampire alive. That means no one else has to get hurt. That's what truly matters.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey guys! I know its been a while, but heres an update! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Ill try to update sooner, promise! Feel free to comment or message me with anything! Love you guys. :)