The flying Unza moma

The flying Unza Moma-Part 5

Moses's P. O. V Something strange is going on

It all started that day when I was robbed. It was late in the night you could say maybe 10:35-12:15. Since our hostels are near the exit of campus near a certain compound named kalingalinga, we are prone to all sorts of attacks.

The robber came in my room to see if I had any valuables. I woke up when he opened my door because my door squeaked really loudly. I looked around and then I saw him, he had a matchet and shouted, "don't move or I'll kill you, now show me where your valuables are!" I didn't dare move so I just lay there as helpless as a knight without his sword.

But when he looked around to see if he could spot any merchandise, I grabbed my stick and screamed "get out of my room!" I continued to hit him with the stick. Boy, he got mad at me but before he could reteliat, I yelled monk asanswa(monk under attack) In one second he jumped through the balcony and hit the floor.

I quickly wore my nikes which i routinely use for jogging and charged at him. He ran so fast that i thought to myself, "can't this guy do us proud and challenge hussen boats? "But because i had been jogging and keeping fit, i ran at a speed of light towards him.

But when we passed the school of humanities and headed towards the monk square car park, he disappeared from my sight. I stopped running and began walking towards the direction he went, it was not too long before i noticed the robber heading towards the goma lakes.

I hurriedly followed suit, and right when he stopped and was debating on whether to swim through or hide somewhere, there came out something from the waters, it was a woman like structure. I stood in shock even as i hide behind the big tree near the goma lake.

This supernatural thing charged at the robber and the poor guy was helpless. It was a peculiar incident. Right after they both disappeared, only lord knows to where? i followed suit and at the time i got there, the waters were very steal. In fear, i rushed back to my hostel as i ran without looking behind. When i got to my room, i couldn't sleep rather i feared for my life for i had seen something with a structure of a moma but what buffled me was that she came out from the waters and walked on water. Then later disappeared with the robber.

Authors note: Thanks for reading guys, please give feedback and don't be a silent reader.