First time meeting Triston

One day I was walking around Missouri because my mom and I decided to go on vacation there as I was walking through this really nice neighborhood I decided to make my way back to the hotel but couldn't bc I didn't know the way back and my phone was dead and I just thought to myself that I was an idiot to not charge it before I left but anyways i go up to one of the house and knock on the door to ask if I could use they're phone so I could call my mom. This lady opens the door and I stand there in shock because I know who it is. It's Dana triston Tyler's mom I mean tally scream my heart out inside of me because that means I was at his house and she says "hi" then I say "hi Dana I'm sky I'm a fan of your son Triston and I kinda got lost going back to the hotel because my mom and I are vacationing here and my phone is dead could I use yours to call her" she invites me inside to call my mom and of course she doesn't answer just my luck so Dana said I could stay as long as I wanted toAt about 3pm he finally woke up and came upstairs. He was like "who's that sitting in our living room"he asked his mom and his mom said "that's Sky she's a fan of yours." Triston said "ohh ok". So he walks over to me and says "hi I'm Triston" and I said "oh hi" in a hesitate voice because I was nervous then he said "do u want to come to my room with me?" As I was thinking about if i should or shouldn't go to his room with him. I couldn't help to think how hot he was as i gazed into brown eyes. Of course i said "sure" as went to his room to I couldn't believe how messy his room was because all the fan mail but that's was ok. As Triston said "ok I have to go get ready" but then things changed we started to look into each other's eyes we did that for a long period of time. Then Triston kisses me and I kiss him back him and just starts making out with eachother right then and there when we got to  his room and as i start to run my fingers though his soft black hair. He said " you shouldn't have done that" and I ask "why". With a smirk on my face then he picked me and put me in his bed as he lays me down on the cold sheeted bed things start to get more interesting as soon as he gets on top of me. We start making out again but this time I run my hands up his shirt and I start taking his shirt off then he does the same thing to me . About 10 or 15 minutes later his mom knocks on the door and of course it's locked thank god. But anyway his mom asks "Sky your mom was wondering if ur going to going to go back to the hotel or are you going to stay here" and of course I said "umm..I'm going stay here" because of the fantastic time i was having there with him . After his mom walks away he gets off me and whispers in my ear. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Obviously I didn't have to think twice about it as i said "yes" but quietly so only he could hear. As we lay there on the bed gazing into each other's eyes. We hear a knock at the door from outside it was one of his friends Austin so Triston and I quickly put our shirts back to make it look like nothing was going on. As Triston answer's the door I run to Triston's bathroom so Austin doesn't see me but he does and asks "who was that?" And Triston was like "none of ur business"and Austin and him were talking but soon enough I came out of the bathroom and Austin was asking a whole bunch of questions like "who are you and what are you doing Triston's room?" And I told him my name and accidentally said that I was Triston's girlfriend then Austin left looking at me with a weird face. But later on Triston's broadcast the viewers/supporters was wonder why I was wearing his black xo hoodie and he told them that me and him were dating. The comments just started to go ballistic but after that settled down after about 10 minutes or so. Triston's mom called for us and told us dinner was ready and Triston said were broadcasting and we would be up in a little bit. After about 30 minutes Triston ended the broadcast and it was like 6 or 7 o'clock at night and before we went up stairs i took off his hoodie and threw it on his bed because God it was hit in that thing. As we went up stairs acting like nothing weird happened between us was going on. At dinner everyone was talking except for me I just sat there while eating my food and just listened to the conversations that we're going on between the Tyler family. After dinner was done it was a little after 8 and Triston and I went back to his room and we layed down on the couch and as he cuddled me like a stuffed animal while we watched a horror movie. After the movie was done I kinda fell asleep while Triston was still cuddling me when I woke up it was about 10pm when he got done watching another horror movie . Triston turned on some Somo quietly and turned off all the lights I was pitch black all we could see was his phone on. As we went to his bed to lay down and listened to some Somo while he whispered things into my ear and I just layed there in his arms giggling while scrunching up my nose. We just layed there and talked for hours by the time we were gonna go to bed it was 4 in the morning but we didn't care. As I fell asleep his arms he kissed my cheek and said "goodnight beautiful" before I fell asleep in his arms that morning.