School

I wake up 2 1/2 hours later to bad chick by Somo going off which was my alarm and of course it woke up Triston because his dad was singing I turn off the alarm he kisses me good morning for about a minute then I try to get untangled from his arms and successfully get untangled and get my clothes on but it hurt to get dressed because my lower body was aching soreness from earlier so Triston helped me get my clothes on. I walk slowly down stairs to go get my breakfast which took about 20 minutes but that's ok after I took my vitamins and slowly and painfully go back upstairs and turn on my closest light on. I woke up Triston again up by laying on him and kissing his neck over and over till he woke up again I told him "you have to help me please" giving him my cutest face ever "with what" he asked "with getting me dressed daddy I gotta go to school" I said he helped me get my pajamas off and helped me get my clothes on for school after that he went back to sleep. I did the best I could to get ready after I was ready I still had 30 minutes so I slowly got back in to my bed and cuddled with Triston before I left he woke up and we talked about what happened a couple hours ago soon I had to leave to go to school I kissed him before I left to school. All day my body ached with pain but soon the school day was over thankfully and Triston was there at my school to pick me up and take me home he gave me piggy back ride to the car and I was wearing his trust no 1 hat people were staring again but that doesn't matter he opened the car door and put me inside the car and shut the door then he got in the car himself and he asked "how was your day" "painful" I said "sorry babe" he said he took me home and carried me into the house no one was home and carried me upstairs to my bathroom to have me take a bath because so it would take away some of the pain he ran some bath water and put bubbles in it because what the point in a bath if there's no bubbles then he helped me get undressed and into the tub. Me and him sat there and talked for along time till my fingers were shriveled up from the water so he wrapped me in towel and dried me off and took me to my room still wrapped in the towel got me some sweatpants and a shirt to wear. Me and him laid down and and watched the most romantic thing I could find on Netflix and we watched it and we watched several movies some of them were stupid Triston and I had leftovers for dinner because we were to lazy to make anything. Then watched more Netflix after till like 11:30 then I was starting to get tired so I told Triston that "I'm going to bed" "goodnight" he said as he kissed me so  I went upstairs to go to bed while Triston stayed down stairs and watched Netflix but when I got up stairs to go to bed I couldn't go to sleep as I lay there cold and uncomfortable I took a pillow and blanket with me and went down stairs and laid down on the same couch he was on and fell asleep my feet laid on his lap when I woke I saw the are u still watching the this thing on the screen so I grabbed the remote and turn the thing off and Triston was behind me sleeping so I turned over and put my head to his chest I could hear his heartbeat which made me fall asleep again.
                         The End

Sorry these were horrible I'll try and get better at them soon.