Leaving

As the sun shines through the window at around 10 am as I wake up still in his arms thinking that it was all a dream as I look at him sleeping so peacefully as I try to slip out of his arms without waking him to go check my notifications and as usual their blown up but as I look through my photos as usual but this time there was a lot hate comments on my photos as I stat to cry because I don't know how to react to some of the comments. As I run to the bathroom so he doesn't hear me cry as I sit in the corner and cry he wakes up. He was looking for me then he heard me in what the bathroom crying as he opens the door to come through but I can barely see him through the tears running down my face. As I try to bury my face in my knees so he can't see the tears as he try's to calm me down as I try to control myself as he picks me up. He holds me closer to him and rocks me back and forth and as I'm almost done crying he asked me "what's wrong" as I try to explain with some tears still running down my face. My eyes probably red from all the tears as he tells me "that everything will be okay things will be okay ". As he's still rocking me back and forth as I blow my nose and wipe away the tears as he carries me out to his couch and sets me down and we talk about what happened. I tell him about everything that's been bothering me as I trying to hold back the build up of tears from the past as he hugs me and as he says "everything will be okay I promise" as I try to let go but I can't but I force myself to let him go. Later on around 12pm we get ready for the day because my mom was coming at 4 so in the mean time we played Xbox and watched a movie and cuddled. In the middle of the movie I think I fell asleep and when I woke up Triston was was holding me tight like he never wanted to let me go. Soon my mom came to get me Triston and I hugged as soon as we were hugging a tear ran down my face he said "don't worry I'll always love you and I'll never forget you either." As he wiped away the tears running down my face as I said "I'll love you too"and he hugged me tighter than before and I left his house looking out the car window in sadness. I don't know what it was but there was something that I forgot to do but what was it? I couldn't figure it out as soon as we got down the road I finally figured it out so I told my mom to turn the car back around. As soon as I got there I ran to his door he already knew what I forgot as he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him as we kissed. In the doorway people were probably looking at us but who cares as we stood there and talked for a couple minutes. It was so romantic until it ended and I had to leave to go home but the whole way home I thought about everything that happened. His words,his smile,his voice,his face was all stuck in my head that I couldn't get it out. But soon my grades started to fall but that another story for next time...

The End

Till next time