Coming back

But soon after winter break was done I had to go back to school but I didn't want anyone to know to know that me and Triston we're dating. So I didn't say anything about it until my friends came up to me and asked what I did over winter break. I said "nothing" because if I told them what happened I'm pretty sure they would tell everyone in the school so I decided not to. As the day went normal as usual other than Triston blowing up my phone which I was ok with. But then Triston sent me a message and my friend was on my phone and she seen the message and she was like "oh my god Sky your dating him!?" As I said "yeah but don't tell anyone" and she promised she wouldn't. But soon my grades started to fall but I kept trying my best to get them back up there then months started to pass and the I missed Triston alot and I was really sad even though he sent me notes in the the mail and messages from my phone . I got sad about him not being there with me. Which led to depression some days I didn't even want to go to school because he wasn't there with me but my mom still made me go. But soon it was my birthday and as usual none of my friends told me happy birthday but what ever but on that day it was the middle of lunch and I'm sitting there talking to my friends not paying attention to who or what's around me and everyone starts looking and asking who's that and everyones looking as Triston was walking towards me. I didn't even know he was behind me until my friends that I was talking to stopped talking and they look up and as I look behind me I see Triston tall as can be and looking cuter than ever standing behind me with my favorite kind of flowers and everyone was looking at him and I. As I stand up on the seat so I can look into his big brown eyes because I'm short as heavy compared to him. As I start to cry because I'm so happy I start to hear mumbles from everyone "oh my god who is he?" But my friends knew who he was ITristonTyler the Internet sensation that every girl wished that he was their boyfriend except them they didn't like him I don't know why they didn't but he was taken by me. But as I hug him tightly hoping to never let go of him till as long as I lived. But my friends as they sat there in confusion and soon I told them they sat there in shock that me and him were dating. But soon everyone went back to eating lunch but and he asked if me if he could take me out of school and I said " sure" so I took care of my tray and we went and got my stuff from my locker and signed me out in the office and we left the school and went to my house thank god my mom wasn't home she was possibly at the store she would have been furious if I got out of school early with my grades and all. But when we entered the house my dogs were barking as usual and the wouldn't leave Triston alone soon the house was quite and Triston and I went to my room it was kinda messy but I cleaned it really quick. After I was done we talked a lot about what had happened since I had last saw him which was like in December and now it was May so a lot happened in mine and his life since then and of course there was music playing in the background but not to loud as we laid there on my bed just talking for hours on end. When my mom got home she obviously knew I was home so I had to go help her put the groceries away and as I was putting them away she said that "Triston had to stay in the guest room a.k.a. The moose room" and I said "ok" and when I got back up stairs I told Triston he was ok with it. But when my brother and sister got home we mostly stayed in my room because I didn't want Triston get annoyed by them and during dinner Triston and I ate dinner in my room because I already knew that my sister would ask him a million questions soon we had to go bed and Triston went downstairs to where he was sleeping on the pull out couch in the moose room.

The End

Jk I'll be working on a new one but that ones for later