Chapter 1 How It All Began

It was just another 'regular' day in the world of the living. The soul reapers were preparing for Aizen and his entourage to attack even though the head captain had trapped Aizen, Kaname and Gin in his zanpakto's flames.. Everyone were in their places. For a second they had forgotten about the espada's that had tagged along. They began to attack. Sooner or later the flames are removed by that child like espada.

Along the way were ichigo and captain Unohana making their way to the world of the living from hueco muendo. Ichigo was preparing to hopefully take Aizen down with one strike.
Captain Unohana: Ichigo please remember that whatever you do, do not look at Aizen's zanpackto or it's all over.
Ichigo: I know.
Ichigo is leading the way but because of his lack of balance of his spiritual pressure the path isn't very safe.
Captain Unohana: ichigo let me go in front of you dear.
Ichigo's still running and asks why as he looks behind him.
Captain unohana gives her famous death stare smile to ichigo. Ichigo moves out of the way and let's captain Unohana take the lead.

Ichigo and captain Unohana can now see the world of the living.
Ichigo thinks to self: just one perfect strike and this whole thing will be over.
Seconds before he would appear right before Aizen he mentally readies himself. Ichigo doesn't hit Aizen.
Ichigo: Dammit I missed!

Hidden Leaf
Inu, Shikamaru, Sakura, Choji, Kiba, Sai, Shino are all standing by a rock discussing that Sasuke has to be stopped right away. They all come to a mutual decision that he should die.

Kiba: Well someone's going to have to tell Naruto this.
Shikamaru: I guess I'll tell naruto it'll be a drag but I'll do it. He won't like it for sure.
Sakura: No, I'll tell Naruto. Just leave it to me.
Sai: Sakura, Naruto is on his way to the land of iron along with Kakashi and Yammoto to beg the Raikage to drop the death penalty charges on Sasuke. Sakura just looks on Sai with wide eyes.
Kiba: I can't believe he'd go that far.
Sakura then discusses a secret mission she wants to go on with Lee, Kiba and Sai.

Karakura Town

Aizen smirks: I guess you were actually able to take down Ulquiorra.
Aizen starts talking to all the soul reapers.
Aizen: the power that I get from the hogioku is far beyond what any of you weaklings could ever even begin to comprehend. I am a God.
Aizen begins to do something with the hoguoiku when suddenly he lost control over it and the senkiemone gate appeared.