Chapter 9 Hellbound

Kiseke: well this is something you don't see everyday.
Shikaku: We'll have to act fast to protect the village. From what I've heard there are about 5/6 Akatsuki members within the village and they all have the rennegan.
Yoruichi: The what?
Halilbel: ugh so many damn questions his eyes look weird the end
Yoruichi: Mind your business would you.
Shikaku: I have to go but just putting it out there that you guys could lend us a hand.
Kiske: Of course.
Stark: This is such a bother. I'd rather be napping right now.
Shikaku looks at Stark and thinks to self: Looks like there's a Shikamaru in every dimension hahaha.

Kakashi: Wow. Let's go. Konahamaru Leave. It isn't safe for you.
Konahamaru just agrees and leaves.
Pein emerges from the pile of rubble.
Pein: I've had enough of this. He leaves.
Ichigo: He left just like that.
Kakashi: I have a hinge that things are going to get worse.
Toshiro: that's right the enemy never just retreats like that. Its never that easy.

Sakura: wow orihime you've healed not even healed because its like they never even got hurt in the first place.
Orihime: my pleasure.
Sakura notices that orihime looks exhausted.
Sakura: orihime you've healed so much people you need to rest.
Orihime just smiles.

Granpa sage: wow who would've thought that using shadow clones would actually work. At first it seemed far fetched but you really pulled it off. Naruto boy I'm proud.
Naruto: really?! Thanks grandpa sage.

Lady Tsunade and Rangiku have been at the top of the hokage building being guarded by the anbu black ops because she had summoned the slug to watch over and give Intel.
Rangiku served as an extra guard.
Pein appears: you don't know what True pain is.
Lady tsunade: Yahiko? What the hell are you talking about
Pein: we will not reach true peace unless everyone understands pain. You must know pain. Feel pain. Live through pain and I will be the one to make sure that you do.
Rangiku: You're crazy.
Lady Tsunade: Yahiko this is the complete opposite of what your own master wanted. Jiraiya--
Pein: im leaving.
He flies off into the air while saying the words know pain feel pain understand pain repeatedly until they couldn't hear him anymore.

Shino, neeji, Kiba have been fighting beasts.
Kiba: I'm going to go to my clan.
Shino: same here.
Neeji nods his head.

The peins summon more beasts and the ones that were taken down got revived.
Pein is standing on the hill foreseeing the village.
He raises his arms and destroys the entire village.